On way home | QPR 2 Brentford 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home | QPR 2 Brentford 2

Gutted ####ing gutted, learnt a lesson, never ####ing leave early, left as the board went up for 4 mins extra time, I never leave early but tonight I gave up, match looked over, overall again a fairly shambolic performance with too many passengers, Sylla, Washington,Mackie and Cousins contributed little to nothing, thought their first goal was offside and we were denied a blantant penalty for handball, overall injuries and lack of firepower are costing us dear, thought Smithies was excellent and Robinson and Baptiste had decent games, middle trio work hard but sometimes have few options ahead, Sylla is always on the back foot and Washington is just a poor player at this level.
    Delighted now with a point and will now have to watch goals on Sky !!!!

Ollie wants a word with you

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
      Ollie wants a word with you
      Just seen that interview..........######

Comment

Best buzz ive had watching Rangers since Ohhh Bobby/Liverpool.

Comment

we never gave up thats a massive plus , the bumble were the better team can't beleive how we sat off them at times and let ginger spray the ball around

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
            Gutted ####ing gutted, learnt a lesson, never ####ing leave early, left as the board went up for 4 mins extra time, I never leave early but tonight I gave up, match looked over, overall again a fairly shambolic performance with too many passengers, Sylla, Washington,Mackie and Cousins contributed little to nothing, thought their first goal was offside and we were denied a blantant penalty for handball, overall injuries and lack of firepower are costing us dear, thought Smithies was excellent and Robinson and Baptiste had decent games, middle trio work hard but sometimes have few options ahead, Sylla is always on the back foot and Washington is just a poor player at this level.
            Delighted now with a point and will now have to watch goals on Sky !!!!
            message from holloway, stay at home next time.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Hope you enjoyed last visit Romford Ollie don't want you to come back

Comment

I like reading your on way home threads but Holloway doesn't want you to go to Loftus Road any more.

He's got a bloody cheek after that old pony.
                Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  message from holloway, stay at home next time.
                  Well Holloway is getting his wish - apart from the away end the ground looked half empty from my seat. What was the attendance? He needs to look at himself in the mirror - how can that game not be a full house?

Comment

13,800 odd I think. Appalling attendance for a London Derby which I think exactly sums up what the fans think of the club and the football right now

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Hope you enjoyed last visit Romford Ollie don't want you to come back
                      Actually it was crap,as per usual mainly with Ollie in charge, that interview really is a disgrace, loads of season ticket holders did not come tonight, inside the ground I would say barely 11k even though it was put up as 13,800
                      Last edited by Romford Hoop; 28-11-2017, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Think we should all email Fernandes and point out that we certainly won’t be coming back to buy ST’s next season if this utter *#*# is still around.
                        What a disgraceful thing to say, even if you were up to the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                          Well Holloway is getting his wish - apart from the away end the ground looked half empty from my seat. What was the attendance? He needs to look at himself in the mirror - how can that game not be a full house?
                          Was on Sky to be fair

Comment

Luongo was excellent, Washington did well until he got in the box, Mackie was oddly good in the first half at least, Smith changed the game, Smithies was a hero, Robinson was solid in general, Baptiste looked decent, Scowen did fairly well, Bidwell was good... Then you have Cousins who was shocking, Sylla was disappointing, Freeman looked a tad overweight or bloated, and the overall team performance wasn't there, especially in the second half. But those last few minutes were worth that very below par performance, that was a sensational feeling and if football is just an amalgamation of exciting moments, that's gotta be up there for me.

Also couldn't stand that Ryan Woods...
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              Luongo was excellent, Washington did well until he got in the box, Mackie was oddly good in the first half at least, Smith changed the game, Smithies was a hero, Robinson was solid in general, Baptiste looked decent, Scowen did fairly well, Bidwell was good... Then you have Cousins who was shocking, Sylla was disappointing, Freeman looked a tad overweight or bloated, and the overall team performance wasn't there, especially in the second half. But those last few minutes were worth that very below par performance, that was a sensational feeling and if football is just an amalgamation of exciting moments, that's gotta be up there for me.

Also couldn't stand that Ryan Woods...
                              Luongo was shyte. Washington was dross.
                              Could not be bothered to read the rest of your post after that.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X