X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dogsrrs
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Why is Wzsolek on the bench? Why is Cousins played in a wingback position. Why is Lynch hoofing it when he is told to pass it to the midfielders. Isnt Olli the person who should tell Lynch how to realease the ball???????????????????????
    Absolutely brilliant Shan read it back to yourself

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Why is Wzsolek on the bench? Why is Cousins played in a wingback position. Why is Lynch hoofing it when he is told to pass it to the midfielders. Isnt Olli the person who should tell Lynch how to realease the ball???????????????????????

Leave a comment:

• dogsrrs
    replied
    WHAT A LOAD OF ######CS I for one never saw never saw Holloway kick a ball or not get stuck in or make a telling pass or give the ball away !
    But what I did see was half of the side that that arnt anywhere near this level of football ,
    Holloway is just a man like any other manager he can't fortell the future he doesn't possess magical talents therefore how in farks name did know when replacing below par Luongo with Manning that he as going to be even less effective , he know's what shyte forwards he's got and that's what he's stuck with smith that covers every blade of grass really , Washington that actually does cover every blade of grass and has impeccable finishing skills like fark , the same applies to Mackie , the influential Cousins , come on would anybody shed a tear if these four and a couple of others were let go in January , and I can't have any of that rubbish about players being played out of position your best defender is being played out of position , when you've the amount of crapp we've got you have move players about , me I can only see Washington having future in football as a midfield player as he he has the energy to maybe able to do reasonably well further back , half our squad are bellow the standard and that in some eyes makes Holloway a mug the only thing that makes him a mug is taking on such a talented squad of players
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 19-11-2017, 02:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    The biggest worry is him claiming to have watched 2 good teams yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    we were bloody awful Tarbie and am surprised Holloway hasn't received more pelters after that dross
    It is clear Ollie is staying and I suspect some have come to the conclusion not worth moaning about. Just pray and hope he doesn't take us down now he has a whole season to achieve it after he just fell short last season.

Leave a comment:

• lymehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Was about to say the same. The fact that nobody who was at the game can even explain what formation we were playing tells you all you need to know.
    we were bloody awful Tarbie and am surprised Holloway hasn't received more pelters after that dross

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    The obvious sub if Mass had to get off was Cousins to midfield and furlong RB

Manning in the middle majority weakened us as distribution is poor and game went on around him. He showed promise last year but has regressed at an alarming rate. I can see why he was on his way out the door if I’m being honest. Tries really hard but when you break it down he’s not actually very good at anything
    You and me both called it at the end of last season I think mate. His first handful of games flattered to deceive. Manning is a long way from the finished article. Personally I think he needs to go out on loan.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Clearly no one can agree as to what formation we played. Imagine how the players feel.
    D ickhead of a manager is to blame.
    Was about to say the same. The fact that nobody who was at the game can even explain what formation we were playing tells you all you need to know.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    we were a shambles at times , disjointed and all over the place , villa had horgan out he would have been more clinical than the bloke they had up front , we never coped all afternoon with albert adomah , they should have won by more

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Just re-read that On Manning and perhaps that was bit OTT. There is player in him but he needs someone to teach him the game and the role and he needs his manager give him a fixed position. Shame he was not breaking into team when Derry was about as he would be perfect mentor to watch and learn from

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    The obvious sub if Mass had to get off was Cousins to midfield and furlong RB

Manning in the middle majorly weakened us as distribution is poor and game went on around him. He showed promise last year but has regressed at an alarming rate. I can see why he was on his way out the door if I’m being honest. Tries really hard but when you break it down he’s not actually very good at anything
    Last edited by West Acton; 19-11-2017, 09:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• guy.dunstan
    replied
    Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    We were fine until that ridiculous substitution at half time. I get that he might be tired (even though he didn't even play the second leg), but at least give him 15 minutes in the second half so that we have a chance to get a foothold.

As soon as luongo went off, we lost total control of the middle. My mate and I came out to the stands 1 minute late and the first thing we saw as that it looked like we were playing without any centre mids and even more inexplicable was the fact that it didn't look like we had bl oody wingers on either.
    Cant disagree with any of that

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
    We should be at a crossroads with Ollie but we aren't. Absolutely no chance club will get rid. Powers that be believe we are in a very difficult position and need stability. Agree with them but sometimes you have to make changes regardless.
    He should have gone in the summer. No point changing now. Wait until season end.

Leave a comment:

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    The big issue with us we do not have a manager who can change things from the sidelines. We are at a crossroads with Mr Holloway.
    We should be at a crossroads with Ollie but we aren't. Absolutely no chance club will get rid. Powers that be believe we are in a very difficult position and need stability. Agree with them but sometimes you have to make changes regardless.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    The big issue with us we do not have a manager who can change things from the sidelines. We are at a crossroads with Mr Holloway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X