Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    That skirmish in x block and school end was funny. Love banter like that. And Nervous Neds header he didn't even know he was making. That was funny.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      That skirmish in x block and school end was funny. Love banter like that. And Nervous Neds header he didn't even know he was making. That was funny.
      Genius moment of skill mate, it comes naturally to him haha.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

      Comment


      • #48
        Sorry to spoil the Phillips bashing party but nas will produce the stats to prove he put in a superb performance today. Him not looking bothered is all a part of his game plan to trick the opposition you see. It works so well that even our own fans have fallen for it. What a man. What a player.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Sorry to spoil the Phillips bashing party but nas will produce the stats to prove he put in a superb performance today. Him not looking bothered is all a part of his game plan to trick the opposition you see. It works so well that even our own fans have fallen for it. What a man. What a player.


          Like John Robertson, his languid style belies his great talent......

          Comment


          • #50
            The happy clappers will always see it differently need to take their blinkers off and live in the real world that we are not going anywhere with this clown in charge unless he drastically changes the way he lines a side up, and gets rid of some of the waste of space players we have at the club, and get some good quality player's in that want to do well for the club, as I said before I'm willing to wait to see what happens in the first ten games next season, if he produces the goods then give credit to him, we will have to wait and see.

            Comment


            • #51
              We showed about as much potency and threat as the 30 15 year old Reading Stone Islanders marching round the ground after.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Bracknell Neil View Post
                We showed about as much potency and threat as the 30 15 year old Reading Stone Islanders marching round the ground after.
                They've got a proper mongy bunch of fans ain't they. swear they get worse everything we play them.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  They've got a proper mongy bunch of fans ain't they. swear they get worse everything we play them.
                  They are unfortunately quite close to where I live and think it's probably easier to find a complete cure for all illnesses than your average family tree in Reading Matty.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    I just look at things differently to some others
                    You ain't wrong

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      phillips just goes thru the motions , faurlin ok with the ball but his engine has gone , polter a trier but couldn't trap a bag of sand. chery some good spells in the 1st have then faded ..... this match was painful to be at the players were on the beach

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        Sorry to spoil the Phillips bashing party but nas will produce the stats to prove he put in a superb performance today. Him not looking bothered is all a part of his game plan to trick the opposition you see. It works so well that even our own fans have fallen for it. What a man. What a player.
                        Once again, didn't say he was superb, but he was definitely not as bad as people made him out to be. My biggest issue is that he always wants to take an extra touch, as do most of our players. Everyone wants to work it in patiently and we don't get enough shots off. Yesterday in particular we had one shot in the first 20 minutes, which is not enough if we want to take advantage early. Phillips was guilty of that himself but when he finally decided to shoot, it wasn't good and he got booed like mad. At least he's trying to get something off.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X