On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always thought we was

going to score in the first half ,that was when sandro and Faulin run the midfield ,
    second half Faurlin was dog #### ,and Sandro although still strong ,condnt pass to save his life , that for me was the difference , the blame lies in the midfeild ,in my opion
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Not sure it's even that.

I think it's purely down to the fact we'd won two on the spin, and the manager didn't want to upset a winning side. I fully expect chaz to start against Brighton.
      Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      I heard it from the horses mouth mate. Was in C Club and Les told us that Charlie isn't match fit and is only good for 30 minutes. He said it will take a few games yet before he's match fit.
      Don't like to say I told you so...

But I told you so

Comment

Don't like to say I told you so...

But I told you so
        Fair enough mate.

Les is a big fibber!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          Fair enough mate.

Les is a big fibber!
          Tbh mate Les is not gonna give anything away. However nice he comes across.

Comment

Tbh mate Les is not gonna give anything away. However nice he comes across.
            Fair shout mate.

He always come and has a chat but perhaps I need to take what he says with a pinch of salt in the future. Smart move from his side to be fair, I've always been rubbish at keeping secrets and I spend far too much time on this message board! Ha ha

Comment

Working...
            X