On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

Deserved to lose, Forest much the better team, they kept possession well and out passed us for most of the game , first half especially we had very little of the ball, when we did eventually get it our middle maestro Henry gave it back.
    Toszer was living up to his name barely touching the ball, however first game and rated by Watford fans so I wil forget today.

Somehow managed to go 1 up and for a few minutes looked a different team, step forward Green to #### it up, never have been a fan of his, shocking at crosses, distribution laughable and today took stupidity to a new level, not the best back pass but he tried to be clever and ####ed up.

Thought Ramsays substitution was poor taking our best forward thinking player Luongo off, Chery was having a mare and should have gone.

Thought Ned played well and Konchesky was fairly decent, Perch however looked poor and maybe trying Mackie there could be worth a shout.

Shocking atmosphere, more like a morgue, however rubbish football did not help.
    We seem to set up to counter attack which at home is pathetic.

I believe we have potentially the best squad, not sure however anyone knows the best 11.

Turkey substitution. Truly awful. Tozer, Henry or Chery should have been pulled before Luongo. We hadn't a clue after the penalty. No shape. Nobody able to hold the ball. Or show for it. What kind of coaching means we've lost the game in that fashion? Truly dismal performance all round. Ramsey was mugged today.

Comment

I don't like to critise but when was the last time Philips played well at home ? Also switching Philips to the left and Chery to the right means they cut in every time like Hoilett and very rarely go towards the line and get a cross in.

Comment

However the guy from Watford at the back looked decent before having to go off.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
          I don't like to critise but when was the last time Philips played well at home ? Also switching Philips to the left and Chery to the right means they cut in every time like Hoilett and very rarely go towards the line and get a cross in.
          Its a fair question. Tin hat time but if Adel had been that quiet again you can imagine the message board would be in meltdown...

Comment

Phillips and Chery were poor today..we lost the game in midfield..

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              Phillips and Chery were poor today..we lost the game in midfield..
              Hopefully the loan window will help

Comment

Personally thought got the sub right

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                  Deserved to lose, Forest much the better team, they kept possession well and out passed us for most of the game , first half especially we had very little of the ball, when we did eventually get it our middle maestro Henry gave it back.
                  Toszer was living up to his name barely touching the ball, however first game and rated by Watford fans so I wil forget today.

Somehow managed to go 1 up and for a few minutes looked a different team, step forward Green to #### it up, never have been a fan of his, shocking at crosses, distribution laughable and today took stupidity to a new level, not the best back pass but he tried to be clever and ####ed up.

Thought Ramsays substitution was poor taking our best forward thinking player Luongo off, Chery was having a mare and should have gone.

Thought Ned played well and Konchesky was fairly decent, Perch however looked poor and maybe trying Mackie there could be worth a shout.

Shocking atmosphere, more like a morgue, however rubbish football did not help.
                  We seem to set up to counter attack which at home is pathetic.

I believe we have potentially the best squad, not sure however anyone knows the best 11.
                  Think this is a clear and point-on assessment.

Clearly this club has a lot to figure out yet, including CR.

Mixing up Chery and Phillips today on their non-natural side makes no apparent sense; saw too many (like Fer) playing out of position last year.

Henry is a stable yet mediocre player; let's get Sandro into play, add Fer when he's healthy, and give Mackie a chance to work on his RB skills.

Comment

I think I'm the only one that thought Forest were rubbish too
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Only maybe because he has been traveling a lot this week,, if Loungo felt OK he should have stayed on, removing him ahead of Chery who was having a mare removed our best attacking player
                      Last edited by Romford Hoop; 12-09-2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Agree with you ginge. Not been impressed by any side yet. Dire league

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          no they were Poor ..but well organised and we played into their hands..

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            How West? We effectively upsticks and left the pitch for the twenty minutes after the penalty. We couldn't either win or keep possession and we were almost never in their half...... Luongo was at the heart of everything we did. He could easily have slotted back in front of the back four.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              no they were Poor ..but well organised and we played into their hands..
                              I think it was more a case of we looked sluggish and knackered than they were organised. Only time they looked dangerous imo was after the red card.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2