Same old story.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same old story.

Looked at the team as I got off the tube at 2 pm and nearly went straight home, Hill instead of Yun, Isla dropped for Onoura who every fan knows cannot play at right back, and finally Traore anywhere near the team is just taking the ####.

Thought first half was very low key not helped by serious looking neck injury to their left back, sort of made it a 2 halved first half.
    Second half better without really looking like scoring, strangely Matt Phillips had a decent first 20 odd minutes in the second half so to counter that they moved him to the left where he faded into oblivion.
    Sucker punch at the end as Onoura got totally outclassed and ball was smashed into the top corner.

Decent performances from Barton and Caulker, everyone else was very average apart from Traore who cannot reach that standard.
    Zarate looked lively and if as feared Austin is out for a while he is worth a punt alongside Vargas.

Not totally given up yet but the Fat a lady is warming up.

Disallowed goal looked to be about right as you cannot touch a goalkeeper in the modern game,

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Looked at the team as I got off the tube at 2 pm and nearly went straight home, Hill instead of Yun, Isla dropped for Onoura who every fan knows cannot play at right back, and finally Traore anywhere near the team is just taking the ####,
    must admit mate I thought exactly the same.

Eyebrows were raised when I saw the team. Not a team I'd ever of put out, but I'm only a mere supporter.

I think in hindsight Mr Ramsey now realizes who's got enough about the, and who hasn't. All the names mentioned were poor.

Comment

Ned played well today. He gave it his all.

The team played well overall but stupidity cost us a point and a moral boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
        Looked at the team as I got off the tube at 2 pm and nearly went straight home, Hill instead of Yun, Isla dropped for Onoura who every fan knows cannot play at right back, and finally Traore anywhere near the team is just taking the ####.

Thought first half was very low key not helped by serious looking neck injury to their left back, sort of made it a 2 halved first half.
        Second half better without really looking like scoring, strangely Matt Phillips had a decent first 20 odd minutes in the second half so to counter that they moved him to the left where he faded into oblivion.
        Sucker punch at the end as Onoura got totally outclassed and ball was smashed into the top corner.

Decent performances from Barton and Caulker, everyone else was very average apart from Traore who cannot reach that standard.
        Zarate looked lively and if as feared Austin is out for a while he is worth a punt alongside Vargas.

Not totally given up yet but the Fat a lady is warming up.

Disallowed goal looked to be about right as you cannot touch a goalkeeper in the modern game,

Fat lady been doing some heavy gargles, mic in hand she is just about ready
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Highlights the issue we've had with wide players all season. No proper full back cover and our four wingers are two bob.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            must admit mate I thought exactly the same.

Eyebrows were raised when I saw the team. Not a team I'd ever of put out, but I'm only a mere supporter.

I think in hindsight Mr Ramsey now realizes who's got enough about the, and who hasn't. All the names mentioned were poor.
            Exactly this. Next game should be very interesting.

Comment

Working...
            X