On way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home

What can I say, score says it all, disgraceful disinterested rabble sums up the team nicely.

Very strong team slaughtered by Div 1 team who outrun, out thought and totally showed Rangers up, zamora at 2-0 missed a header with the goal gapping from 6 yards out, just about sums it up.

Not one for wanting a change but Arry must take the blame, we are slow and predictable

The same zamora that missed a similar easy header against Swansea and despite being overhyped by the media wouldn't get in any other Prem side. Should never have been given another contract but that goal suddenly made him a player he hasn't been for years. That's Rangers never let get sympathy and one goal delivered to him on a plate get in the way of the facts!

Comment

Bobbys header today was easier then the one he missed midweek. That ball in was perfect and made for him but he put it wide. If hes not going to snap up chances like today not sure he is going to score for us again unless there on the line

Comment

I had cold moaning kids with me,all those cannts had to do was beat a league 1 side.Bowlacks to going burnley now kin lazy to ssers
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          I had cold moaning kids with me,all those cannts had to do was beat a league 1 side.Bowlacks to going burnley now kin lazy to ssers
          i had the Saucepans with me today ,for the drive back to Croydon ,one was going on about how s hit we are ( understandably ) and the the other ( 7 years old ) was banging on about f uckin dinosaurs ! Luckily there was naff all on the road today ,cos i reckon if it had taken more than an hour to get home ,i`d be on News at Ten tonight !
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            i had the Saucepans with me today ,for the drive back to Croydon ,one was going on about how s hit we are ( understandably ) and the the other ( 7 years old ) was banging on about f uckin dinosaurs ! Luckily there was naff all on the road today ,cos i reckon if it had taken more than an hour to get home ,i`d be on News at Ten tonight !
            dont be such a charlotte brontesauraus. i feel for all rangers fans going today especially those with kids mate-my brother had his three and one of their friends today with him...bl oody poor show.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Certainly not a good advert for kids to come back and support the R's again. I bet there was a lot of new potential fans who can't usually afford to come there. F-ooking Naff PR work from the manager and players, hang your heads in shame.

A message for all the kids... it's not usually as bad as that, come back again!

Comment

oh yes it is!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed the Ball View Post
                  Certainly not a good advert for kids to come back and support the R's again. I bet there was a lot of new potential fans who can't usually afford to come there. F-ooking Naff PR work from the manager and players, hang your heads in shame.

A message for all the kids... it's not usually as bad as that, come back again!
                  mine will be back Ed ,no choice !
                  but only when the tickets are cheap ( or when their mother chucks us all out of the house ) (( or ive got no one better to go with !))

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                    dont be such a charlotte brontesauraus. .
                    definately the best name ive ever been called on here !

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Mrs van was with me today vesps,all she done was laugh and said why didn't he pass it over there.I nearly chinned her but couldn't defend that shower.she's mugging me off as I post.sad times
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Glad I swerved it. Vowed at the MK Dons at home humiliation couple years back to dodge FA Cup 3rd rounds.

Haven't seen much of the game just a clip of the second goal which looked like a howler by McCarthy coming out to claim it and totally missing it? Old man went and pretty much said it was as bad as the score line suggested (and some) and no positives at all to report?!
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Positives were the Chicken Balti pies were very hot as was the hot chocolate,as for the game, maybe Matt Phillips as he put in a lot of effort and his corners are better than Barton's.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            Positives were the Chicken Balti pies were very hot as was the hot chocolate,as for the game, maybe Matt Phillips as he put in a lot of effort and his corners are better than Barton's.
                            Can't be dealing with them Baltis, got right ill off of one years back and was asking for Hughie down the big white telephone for days after.

Glad to hear about Phillips.

Do you like cream on your hot chocolate?
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                              Did you know the Mayans were the first people to drink hot chocolate. They drank it for fertility and to help them fight in battles. Don't think it was the same as today, as it had no sweeteners and was flavoured with hot peppers.

Comment

Working...
                              X