On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Truly shocking game of football between 2 very poor teams,tonights highlights on MOTD will last 10 seconds.
    Defence was Ok but midfield and attack were useless, Bartons free kicks were so bad they were laughable,not worth naming any one else for the poor display as most of the team were varying stages of crap.

Looked a certain penalty for Palace in the 93 minute.
    We need new blood quickly, one who can hold the ball and pass would be a start.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 28-12-2014, 06:39 PM.

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    Truly shocking game of football between 2 very poor teams,tonights highlights on MOTD will last 10 seconds.
    Defence was Ok but midfield and attack were useless, Bartons free kicks were so bad they were laughable,not worth naming any one else for the poor display as most of the team were varying stages of crap.

Looked a certain penalty for Palace in the 93 minute.
    We need new blood quickly, one who can hold the ball and pass would be a start.
    In a word, harsh.

Comment

Not good, but i didnt think at any stage we would lose the game, theres something in that, we are where most fans would have hoped we would be at christmas, 15th and climbing.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        In a word, harsh.

Actually toned it down a bit, game was like a Division 2 middle of the table clash, zero skills,hoof football and devoid of entertainment.

2 very poor teams, the fact that there are 5 teams below us astounds me, this years Premiership really is gash.

Comment

".........most of the team were varying stages of crap."

Romford - It was far from a vintage QPR performance, but I would say that the quote above is a touch unfair. The defence looked fairly solid when called upon (which wasn't very often) and Henry protected them fairly well. Austin and Zamora did as well as could be expected with absolutely no service whatsoever. I'll give you Barton though....that wasn't his finest performance in the hoops.

Comment

At home, the R's always find it very difficult to play aggressive teams. Today showing is a classic example!

Comment

Working...
            X