Just back to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back to work

What a fantastic game of football, game was littered with mistakes and terrible defending especially from us,however both teams went all out in a 90 + minutes bonanza of attacking football.

Score could have been anything as shots flew in from all angles,block shots last ditch tackles it had the lot. Got to say both teams were pony at defending which added to the chaos.

MOTM for me in the madness of it all was the unsung Karl Henry,he just sticks to his job and does it well, could have scored a great goal if he had shot rather than beat the same player for the 5th time.

A great 3 points to get back into the mix,however god knows what we practice in training,think defending is way down the list !

Agree about Karl Henry but I must also give an honourable mention to the ref., who contributed greatly to what was a really exciting game. Probably the best ref. we've been given for quite some time.

I don't think I could stand games like that every week though.

Comment

Henry is a good shout but thought Caulker showed a good engine today got up and down the pitch and at some points was more like a forward. How he was up top putting the ball in the box for the OG when it was not even from a set piece is super

Comment

The ref was poor. LFC tried it on early and they knew the could get away from fouling through out the match. They should have been carded more. How was the ref good???

Yes he contributed to the match as Wes and co could get away with pushing, holding and obstruction. Where do yo sit??.

Comment

Don't think he let them get away with anything more than us. I didn't see anything more than two committed teams trying to win a game of football. There was nothing that stood out for me as a definite card (that wasn't given) and I thought he let the game flow very well. Compared to some of the plums we have had up to now, thought he was great.

Comment

Working...
          X