On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

What a difference a week makes, today Rangers battled and fought for every ball.The midfield today was simply superb with Fer putting in one of the best displays i have seen from a Rangers midfielder, his tackling, passing and box to box play was simply superb, he was closely followed by Barton who in most games would have been MOTM.
    Mutch showed that he is decent player will be a top buy.

In defence Rio and Caulker stood firm only slightly getting careless towards the end, more so Rio.
    Clint had a good game and will never let you down and Isla looked tasty going forward but is not so keen defending as he does go walkies.

Up front Charlie battled gamely and hopefully his well taken goal will boost his confidence,

Now to the 2 slight enigmas Phillips and Hoillet, both battled hard, run at defenders and caused panic in Sunderlands defence, however their end product is ofter awful and they lose possesion to easily, if they could work on that side of the game they are. 2 very decent squad players.

Overall i really enjoyed the game which was end to end, Sunderland are a tough nut to crack and will be ok this year.

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    What a difference a week makes, today Rangers battled and fought for every ball.The midfield today was simply superb with Fer putting in one of the best displays i have seen from a Rangers midfielder, his tackling, passing and box to box play was simply superb, he was closely followed by Barton who in most games would have been MOTM.
    Mutch showed that he is decent player will be a top buy.

In defence Rio and Caulker stood firm only slightly getting careless towards the end, more so Rio.
    Clint had a good game and will never let you down and Isla looked tasty going forward but is not so keen defending as he does go walkies.

Up front Charlie battled gamely and hopefully his well taken goal will boost his confidence,

Now to the 2 slight enigmas Phillips and Hoillet, both battled hard, run at defenders and caused panic in Sunderlands defence, however their end product is ofter awful and they lose possesion to easily, if they could work on that side of the game they are. 2 very decent squad players.

Overall i really enjoyed the game which was end to end, Sunderland are a tough nut to crack and will be ok this year.
    Very right, they worked hard, got into great positions but we need Fer to show them how to hit a ball cleanly. It's a problem we had last time round in the Prem, and we were all shocked when Andros Townsend came in and could actually strike the ball well 9 times out of 10.

Comment

I wouldn't forget Green. He had a very good game.

Comment

Leroy Fer was the best player on the pitch by a mile. Way stronger than he looks too.

I thought Hoillet and Phillips had good games. Phillips hit one ball across the face of goal in the first half that just needed a touch from anyone to be a goal.

Comment

Did anyone notice how much tracking back hoillet did?

Just tell him not to keep shooting and he has the potential to sure up that left hand side...

Fer was pure class...

Comment

Working...
          X