On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Another win and another dreadful performance, when Austin went down injured I thought our season was over, Bolton were poor and we matched them all the way, only a couple of decent saves and a crossbar saved us from conceding 2-3 more.
    BAE at right back was a disaster,Traore cannot defend, Hill and Dunnes are great defenders but cannot pass, the midfield of Henry, Carroll and Kranjcar create little, up front Johnson just aimlessly chases everything.Only Austin and my MOTM Phillips deserve praise.

Still we are still in a great place but we do need 2 or top signings to stay up there.

Disagree strongly.

I thought it was a workmanlike, efficient performance with a few moments of sloppiness, and a few passages of sublime passing.

Comment

As I said in another thread, these guys know how to win, most of them have done it at the highest level.
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
        Another win and another dreadful performance, when Austin went down injured I thought our season was over, Bolton were poor and we matched them all the way, only a couple of decent saves and a crossbar saved us from conceding 2-3 more.
        BAE at right back was a disaster,Traore cannot defend, Hill and Dunnes are great defenders but cannot pass, the midfield of Henry, Carroll and Kranjcar create little, up front Johnson just aimlessly chases everything.Only Austin and my MOTM Phillips deserve praise.

Still we are still in a great place but we do need 2 or top signings to stay up there.
        This x a million. Pluses were Bobby's performance. The most effective man on the pitch when he was playing. And just how sh 1t was SWP when he came on??

Comment

i thought we done well tonight, BAE and traore were solid, Krancaer pulled the strings, decent performance.

Comment

We was **** got to get rid off the dead wood
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Let's not get carried away. Today we badly missed Simpson. BAE looked shaky at times playing out of position, but fair play to him for putting in the shift. Traore could easily have cost us a goal when he was done up like a kipper twice in the same move first half. Fair at to him for keeping his head thereafter

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                i thought we done well tonight, BAE and traore were solid, Krancaer pulled the strings, decent performance.
                You are joking surely, BAE is not and never will be a right back, Traore is just not a defender, Kranjcar does a few good things but it is not enough over 90 mins, great result, shocking performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                  You a joking surely, BAE is not and never will be a right back, Traore is just not a defender, Kranjcar does a few good things but it is not enough over 90 mins, great result, shocking performance.
                  i am not joking they played well. Got the job done. We were cruiseing until 87th minute. What did they do wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    Let's not get carried away. Today we badly missed Simpson. BAE looked shaky at times playing out of position, but fair play to him for putting in the shift. Traore could easily have cost us a goal when he was done up like a kipper twice in the same move first half. Fair at to him for keeping his head thereafter
                    Hill was more of a liability tonight than Traore I thought - nearly cost us on 2 separate occasions.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      This x a million. Pluses were Bobby's performance. The most effective man on the pitch when he was playing. And just how sh 1t was SWP when he came on??
                      I agree with this,thought Bobby was brilliant tonight. Henry and Carroll were too weak in the middle. green my motm
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

two of our most consistent and steady players in barton and simpson out and we still won, and didnt look like hanging on to me to be honest.
                        Getting a bit bored of aj now, let him go as well harry. In fact id rather give booby a go alongside charlie than aj. Neither of them will ever score, but booby looked more lively in them twenty minutes than aj has most of the season.

Comment

Thought it Clint's poorest game for a while. And Dunne screwed up for the goal. Bad day at the office. Again. But three points. And with a chance of putting space between us and Burnley.

Comment

Do we know how long Simmo's out for?

Comment

A better side than Bolton would of punished us tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X