On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

First half we had plenty of possession but no real outlet for the midfield to find, build up play was far too slow and things needed to be changed.Playing Faulin off the front man will never work, he is too slow and he struggled to adapt. Second half first 15 mins much the same,Harry then corrected what appeared to be obvious to a lot of fans and brought on Hoillets, suddenly the midfielders had an outlet,did not take Hoillet long to beat his man and set up Austin, penalty was blatant as Austin seen to delay his shot to invite the defender to foul him,defender duly oblidged.f

Barnsley tried to rally but were basically useless, Green will not have an easier afternoon to achieve the 8 clean sheet record.

Defence was superb with special mention to Dunne who is truly a man mountain,MOTM for me was Barton for continuing to probe for an opening, O'Neill run himself to a stand still and is a top player.

Would love to see a team have a real go at us instead of defending deep, as I feel we will easily pick them off.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 05-10-2013, 06:12 PM.

Good summery and it looks as if we had Hoilett and Phillips starting we would be flowing.

Comment

Also liked Chevantons little cameo.

Comment

Next game is Millwall and they are scoring and conceding for fun so if they come out at us it may be a chance to get behind them, the first goal and hopefully early one will be crucial

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Also liked Chevantons little cameo.
          I seriously thought that shot of his was going in! He looks a right decent front man!

Tom Carroll today though. Ugh.
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Safe journey home. Once the players gel and we hit second gear someone like the bottom club at home, is going to get a right tonking.

Comment

Working...
            X