X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hull Highlights

http://www.skysports.com/football/qp...ll-city/374663

Great win for us.
    On another day I feel the winner may not have been given because of Washington's push. Or was the defender just too weak?
    Anyway, great result. Well done Rangers!

I said that as I saw it back on TV. Think we were a tad lucky but to be fair on the balance of play a win was a fair result. Despite going down 1-0, I said to all the boys around me at half time that we were still going to win this 2-1. So pleased to be right.

Comment

Freeman needs to practice being calm and collected when offered gilt edged opportunities in front of goal. Another chance squandered today.

I know we won today and it didn't matter, other times it will.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Freeman needs to practice being calm and collected when offered gilt edged opportunities in front of goal. Another chance squandered today.

I know we won today and it didn't matter, other times it will.
        This... we've done this quite a bit this season and of the 3 or 4 times, thankfully only one has really bitten hard, but there's nothing stopping more situations occurring where we need a win and draw because of a missed chance.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I wonder if a midfielder will score this season. Would be nice and a pleasant surprise.

Comment

How come we can't see extended highlights or the full game any more?

Comment

Video vs Hull

Lots of misses !!

Comment

Working...
              X