The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Green. Lucky he came on.

Comment

Bothroyd gets my vote, worked really hard and could be a surprise for the run in.

Comment

just Hoilett for me..

Comment

Hoilett, Bothroyd and Green all did will. One save from Green was world-class.

Harry and Phil Thompson singled Bothroyd out for special praise.

Expect to see a lot more of Hoilett between now and the rest of the season.

Got a feeling Harry might drop Cesar now too, even though he was definitely not at fault for their goal.

Comment

No one was outstanding, probably give it to Green made a couple of worldy saves to keep us winning.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Taarabt.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hoilett, Samba and Remy.

Comment

MOM Samba for what a difference to have a centre back who can clear the ball was on the end of everything and just wrapped up lambert who was no threat,

Comment

This.
                    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Park. Not just for the goal but his work rate, hussling, harrying and ran more miles than any other player.
                      Stand and Deliver!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Flash View Post
                        Park. Not just for the goal but his work rate, hussling, harrying and ran more miles than any other player.
                        Is there a website that has the stats for how much a player ran in a Premiership game? I always like looking at that stat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Flash View Post
                          lol how you can give Park motm is beyond me. Sh1t all game apart from a good assist. Still its all about opinions...

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                            lol how you can give Park motm is beyond me. Sh1t all game apart from a good assist. Still its all about opinions...
                            Try watching the game again and keep a close eye on Park. Overall he had an excellent game and never stopped running until the 96th minute: http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthre...ngers-2-3-2013

Look at the feature they did on him tonight on Londoncallin too on the QPR Ustream channel

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                              Try watching the game again and keep a close eye on Park. Overall he had an excellent game and never stopped running until the 96th minute: http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthre...ngers-2-3-2013

Look at the feature they did on him tonight on Londoncallin too on the QPR Ustream channel
                              I don't care about people who never stop running. I care more about how many plays they break up and what they do with the ball when they have it. And let's face it, Park did not do much. And I am not singling him out here, the whole team bar Hoilett, Samba and Remy was rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                              X