No announcement yet.

MOM Game 37 - QPR v Stoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between Barton, Adel, and Anton. Adel just shades it.

Comment

Ferdinand for Me. Did a great job keeping Crouch quiet and got an excellent header to set up Cisse's goal. Taarabt, Barton, Derry and Hill all also did very well.
      We're Queens Park Rangers and we always do things the hard way!
      @Deadend_Friend

Comment

Adel, he didn't give up, at times I felt he was out there doing it on his own, he does not want championship football next season and was making sure of it. Some players could have given a bit more effort though.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Adel, he didn't give up, at times I felt he was out there doing it on his own, he does not want championship football next season and was making sure of it. Some players could have given a bit more effort though.
          Agree Adel for me as well, apart from his forward play he also constantly tracked back, I'm sure at one stage I saw him as our last man when Stoke attacked
          Absolutely tremendous effort and loved it when he requested a fez during the lap of honour.

Comment

thought Barton very good kept on at the players first time I've seen passion from him closely followed by Adel & Ferdinand think he prob had his best game for us on Sunday?

Comment

Having watched the full 90 mins back it can only go to the genius that is Adel. Looking at him again it's clear that he plays completely off the cuff. His game is based simply on pure talent - he doesn't know what he's going to do next let alone anyone watching him. A true maverick which is very rare in the modern game. Ex-pro Tony Gale in the commentary kept saying it's vital that the team keep supplying him with the ball and I make him 100% right.

2nd place can only go to Shaun Derry. I can't remember him putting a foot wrong all game nor a single misplaced pass.
              Last edited by Stanley; 08-05-2012, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X