No announcement yet.

MOM game 37 - QPR v Crystal Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Derry for me picked up lots of loose balls got stuck into them rarely gave the ball away, may have voted for Taraabt but he seemed to lose it abit near the trying to be to clever also thought Hil had a fair game along with Smith

Comment

Faurlin only just from the Grey Peacock
      Club Before Country

Comment

id love derry to get player of the year. but its so hard what with how paddy and adel have performed this season.

Comment

I thought we were very good Saturday, an easy 2-1 win. We passed the ball about very confidently and in all honesty didn't look in danger

Derry was immense
          Tarby was very good until he got tired late on
          Faurlin was immense too
          Hall had a great game too

I voted for Faurlin as after the week he has had it didn't affect him one bit, top guy

Just hope those tw@ts throwing bottles get the book thrown at them, if they can't cope witha goalie celebrating his teams goal they need to try another sport
          Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 15-03-2011, 09:19 AM.
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Shaun Derry my Lord
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Shaun Derry my Lord
              And wasn't it great that there were so many Palace twunts there to witness that neither his nor Clint Hill's legs have gone, even after 37 games - and they have hardly missed one between them.

Still it was a bit silly to listen to that advice from Sarf London, it came on the back of the promise that Burley was a better manager than Warnock and that alone should have been enough to just dismiss them for what they are.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                And wasn't it great that there were so many Palace twunts there to witness that neither his nor Clint Hill's legs have gone, even after 37 games - and they have hardly missed one between them.

Still it was a bit silly to listen to that advice from Sarf London, it came on the back of the promise that Burley was a better manager than Warnock and that alone should have been enough to just dismiss them for what they are.
                Shame they didn't also acknowledge the fact that Shaun was trying to calm the situation after the bottle throwing.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                  Shame they didn't also acknowledge the fact that Shaun was trying to calm the situation after the bottle throwing.
                  Spot on Cambs - really showed his intelligence there and they just abused him which says it all really. Also noticed on the Monday night show (can't remember what its called now) that when he did that Paddy picked up a bottle of beer and was about to take a swig but then thought better of it, shrugged his shoulders and put it down - best decision he's made all season!
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                  X