No announcement yet.

MOM game 4 - Derby v QPR - Mackie / Agyemang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we all know it waasnt a good team performance, but to call them all to a man pissh poor is just the sort of tripe you post. ALWAYS.
    chelsea fan in hoops imo.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      we all know it waasnt a good team performance, but to call them all to a man pissh poor is just the sort of tripe you post. ALWAYS.
      chelsea fan in hoops imo.
      Yeah Chelsea fan in hoops thats right, thats why Ive been going home games for 14 years, and 5 years home and away, never miss a game. SO nice one just embarrassed yourself there.

My opinion is they were pi.ss poor. But no one went more crazy than me when Mackie scored and im delighted we got out of a jail with a draw. Doesn't mean we played well though.

And I don't give a flying f*ck if you agree with me or not.

Comment

bet you only go to boo.
        im finished now victor meldrew.

Comment

Never boo'd in my life. Never left early either. Proper fan.

Keep digging though, mate.

Comment

mackie

Comment

Fight fight fight
              Everyday Plumbers Bristol
              63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
              0117 239 1217
              http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

No doubt it was a bad day at the office - fair play for sticking with it to the end. Makie and Pat took the goals well but no one mentioned Clarke's contribution after he came on - better than what went before him on the day. Still, I'm voting for Kenny because the save that led to the goal is where the come back really got started!
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                  No doubt it was a bad day at the office - fair play for sticking with it to the end. Makie and Pat took the goals well but no one mentioned Clarke's contribution after he came on - better than what went before him on the day. Still, I'm voting for Kenny because the save that led to the goal is where the come back really got started!
                  Got to agree with you there fella.

Comment

Working...
                  X