MOTM | QPR 4 Sheff Wed 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM | QPR 4 Sheff Wed 2

The best players tonight were BOS and Sylla IMO but both got subbed. Didn't agree with either decision, particularly with Sylla on a hatrick. BOS would have been my MOTM otherwise. So I'll give it to Smyth instead who was once again excellent, never stopped harassing the defence and took his goal superbly - great first touch, then an even better strike - an unstoppable banana kick right into the bottom corner.

Special mention to Cousins who for once was played in his rightful position and delivered there for me.

Once again, the entire back 5 were all excellent (apart from the 2 goals). Great goal by Bidwell too.

CM missed Mass. Scowen really isn't the same player without him.

Manning and Wszolek did very well when coming on too.

Smithies
    0.00%
    Furlong
    0.00%
    Baptiste
    4.55%
    Robinson
    13.64%
    Bidwell
    13.64%
    Cousins
    0.00%
    Scowen
    0.00%
    Freeman
    0.00%
    Smyth
    36.36%
    Sylla
    18.18%
    Osayi-Samuel
    13.64%
    Smith (sub)
    0.00%
    Wszolek (sub)
    0.00%
    Manning (sub)
    0.00%

BOS asked to come off , thought smyth kept them on their toes , voted for robinson thought he had a great nite

Comment

Bidwell for me. Couple of last ditch tackles towards the end of the game, on top of a solid performance, a deciding factor.

Comment

Smyth for me. BOS played well, and shout out to Bidwell too - I am far form his biggest fan but thought he played well last night. Another thoroughly enjoyable game - we have picked up hugely since changing formations.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
        X