No announcement yet.

MOTM | QPR 4 Norwich 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ned for me, an absolute beast today and runs like a Farking steam train in full flow.

Great performances alround.

That one moment when eze twisted 5 Norwich players in the second half was a joy to watch....

Also big Smith doing a Messi spin on the ball.

That second half was pure quality and a joy to watch.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Yes, same for me a tough one with so many good performances, I voted for Ned because I thought a couple of his tackles really changed the complexion of the game, a real captain's performance!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

even tho norwich were poor up front i thought ned was outstanding , strong , composed and won every race , liked freeman as he worked hard tracking back , great 2nd half and long overdue at loftus road

Comment

Pleased to see Smith getting some recognition. Loads of effort and doesn't get enough protection from referees.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            doesn't get enough protection from referees.
            Understatement of the season. Should have been awarded at least five penalties this season.

Comment

It's silly but his size does go against him which doesn't make sense as he seems a fair player, refs just don't give the benefit of the doubt, some of the overlooked penalties are scandalous!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                It's silly but his size does go against him which doesn't make sense as he seems a fair player, refs just don't give the benefit of the doubt, some of the overlooked penalties are scandalous!
                agree about the pens , seen some nailed on's go against big smiff

Comment

Good shout of freeman’s work rate he did put shift in and cover some ground

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Good shout of freeman’s work rate he did put shift in and cover some ground
                    Agreed, I’ve said before that he slows the game down but thought yesterday was one of his best for us. For me he needs Mass alongside who also puts in a shift

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                      Agreed, I’ve said before that he slows the game down but thought yesterday was one of his best for us. For me he needs Mass alongside who also puts in a shift
                      Yeah but with freeman you do need to look beyond workrate, like you say we have scowen and luongo who is a sensational tackler. Freeman played a cross field pass on the half volley that had me purring, sometimes fans seem to miss real quality that is made to look ridiculously easy. A very gifted player with a good attitude.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Smith by a country mile. Involved in 3 goals and worked his plums off all day. Deserved the standing ovation when he went off...nice touch by Holloway.

Thought Scowen and Ned deserved a mention. Both had one of their best games for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                          Beyond a joke, defenders know they can climb all over him in the pen area and get away with it.
                          Being saying all season that they need to give him a shirt that has velcro seams so refs can have no doubt he is being pulled when his shirt comes flying off.
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            Ned for me, an absolute beast today and runs like a Farking steam train in full flow.
                            Playing for a new contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Artful View Post
                              Playing for a new contract?
                              The thought had crossed my mind, but I think it would be harsh to say that. Ned has never been one to shirk his responsibilities. Probably just enjoying being part of a back 4 that is more comfortable in how they are set up.

Comment

A lot of good performances yesterday, but mainly in the second half. I thought Freeman, Smith, Luongo and Ned were brilliant in both halves. Ned running through them at the end reminded me of the good old days of Shittu running through.

Comment

Working...
                                X