MOTM | QPR 4 Norwich 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM | QPR 4 Norwich 1

Impossible to pick out one player today after such an excellent all round team performance

Furlong, Onuoha, Lynch, Luongo, Manning, Eze and Smith were all superb though

Either way I'm dedicating this one to Super Ray and wishing him the speediest of recoveries
    Smithies
    0.00%
    Furlong
    0.00%
    Onuoha
    32.56%
    Lynch
    0.00%
    Bidwell
    2.33%
    Luongo
    6.98%
    Scowen
    0.00%
    Freeman
    4.65%
    Manning
    2.33%
    Eze
    4.65%
    Smith
    46.51%
    Smyth (sub)
    0.00%
    Wszolek (sub)
    0.00%
    Sylla (sub)
    0.00%

Very tough pick. Ned, Eze, Mass and Smith were absolutely class - as was Furlong. Not a bad performance out there for me. Can’t choose between the first 4 I mentioned tbh.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Smith for me, followed very closely by Luongo, then Eze, then Onuoha
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Smith for me, followed very closely by Luongo, then Eze, then Onuoha
        Then 4 were brilliant Nasser weren’t they. I’ve ended up voting Smith tbh - 2 assists and a goal - not to mention the little showboat haha

Comment

Comfortably Ned

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Then 4 were brilliant Nasser weren’t they
            Sensational performance. Eze is so calm on the ball, Luongo is ridiculous in the tackle, Onuoha is so fast on the recovery and smith's positioning and movement is sensational.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Comfortably Ned
              Some outrageously good tackles today - save us a few times. Plus a few mazy runs in the second half. Desperately need to sign him up on a new contract .

Comment

Eze for me cool classy composed and clinical for a youngster this guy could go a long way
                in the game.

Seen him at Wycombe and a few reserve games really promising prospect

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  Some outrageously good tackles today - save us a few times. Plus a few mazy runs in the second half. Desperately need to sign him up on a new contract .

If we could keep him and Robbo and get a proper striker next season could be lots of fun

Comment

Some good performances today but Smith all day long for me.

Comment

Agree that this is a real tough one to call with so many outstanding performances.
                      Smiths goal proves that you should never give up; Eze's composure & skill was sublime; Furs improves game over game; Manning shows some great potential; Mass's goal, really hurt them, if we had gone in at HT 0=1 down, it could of been a different story.
                      Even that greedy git Freeman had a good game.
                      In the end I went for Ned; solid as a rock, pushed forward & caused issues when needed, a true captains performance.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

If we could keep him and Robbo and get a proper striker next season could be lots of fun
                        I can't see it mate.

Can't see us offering enough to keep Nedum, and I think if Robinson was gonna sign a new deal it would have happened by now.

Comment

Went for Smith, but it could just as easily have been Nedum or Mas.

Comment

Went freeman but smith running him close. Shocked he only got 2 votes definitely our most gifted player
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Went freeman but smith running him close. Shocked he only got 2 votes definitely our most gifted player
                              same argument can be made for at least 5 players on todays performance imo which is a dilema we all love! you could just as easily pick a name from a hat and give them motm and no one would have an issue, fantastic performance

Comment

Working...
                              X