MOTM | Fulham 2 QPR 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM | Fulham 2 QPR 2

Pawel edged it for me. Asked to play as an inverted winger again but handled the role well even though it doesn't totally suit him. Took his goal superbly and showed great composure under pressure.

Honourable mentions:

Smyth who again made an immediate impact.
    The entire back 5 who were once again solid and dependable.
    Mass for his match changing goal and continuing his rich vein of scoring form.

Encouraging to note we also had more shots on target than the fools....Really was a game of two halves. 2nd half we pressed 20 yards higher up the pitch which made all the difference....Sour grapes from Jokanovic too blaming the weather and not giving us credit.

Disappointing not to win in the end, given our domination and amount of chances we had 2nd half.
    Smithies
    0.00%
    Furlong
    8.77%
    Onuoha
    8.77%
    Lynch
    1.75%
    Bidwell
    3.51%
    Luongo
    7.02%
    Freeman
    3.51%
    Wszolek
    64.91%
    Manning
    0.00%
    Smith
    0.00%
    Eze
    0.00%
    Cousins (sub)
    0.00%
    Smyth (sub)
    1.75%
    Washington (sub)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Woz back to his old self

Comment

Onuoha for me, true captains peformance. Just shading Luongo and pav.

Comment

ned, pav and bidwell for me but i voted for ned in the poll. brilliant performance by all the team. pav will rightfully get all the plaudits but i think neds contribution to todays game cant go unnoticed, he was solid and commanding at the back against what its arguebly the championships best team

Comment

Easy one, pavel all day long.

he is not a wingback, he is not a right back, today proved that.

welldone pavel and the whole team.

its no coincidence that as soon as he ditched the garbage 352 4 games ago, our results have improved.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Bidwell for me as he was the only player who set about them when they had the ball and were playing it about.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
              Reading that puts smile on my face. Ned is quality captain proud or just can’t bring themselves to admit it

Comment

What a contrast this poll is (so far) to the official one!

Who votes on the official one? Fans on Twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  this

Comment

Gone Lynch, a man I have hammered but I thought he did well v Mitrovic today

Comment

Anyone but Freeman, toss up for me between Ned, Bidwell and Pavel. We went Pav as we left the ground so not changing now I've thawed out.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

For me it was between Ned, Luongo and Pav. Was at the match and Luongo was just excellent in the tackle, smart footballer and great awareness, he always seemed to be close to the ball. Gave it to him on that basis.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Don't know why people are giving Freeman a hard time, I was at the game and he put a shift in, never stopped trying, was a thorn on their side and played some great balls that almost came off. But I've voted Pav cos he was magnificent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Don't know why people are giving Freeman a hard time, I was at the game and he put a shift in, never stopped trying, was a thorn on their side and played some great balls that almost came off. But I've voted Pav cos he was magnificent.
                            Hubbs, he spent the majority of the first half giving the ball away. Not great when playing away against a team with the ability they have. I don't think he's getting that much of a hard time and fair to say he wasn't close to MOTM. But I' not losing sleep over that after such a good performance.
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              Because everything breaks down around him because he over plays

Comment

Working...
                              X