MOTM | Aston Villa 1 QPR 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM | Aston Villa 1 QPR 3

Bidwell shaded it for me. Great goal. Great assist. Excellent positioning and defending. Does far better offensively as a FB than a WB.

Honourable mentions to Eze, Furlong and Onuoha.
    Smithies
    3.57%
    Furlong
    0.00%
    Onuoha
    17.86%
    Lynch
    0.00%
    Bidwell
    32.14%
    Luongo
    0.00%
    Scowen
    0.00%
    Wszolek
    0.00%
    Manning
    17.86%
    Smith
    0.00%
    Eze
    25.00%
    Cousins (sub)
    0.00%
    Perch (sub)
    0.00%
    Freeman (sub)
    3.57%

The poll is expired.

Think a mod ought change that 0.... LOL.

Comment

For me it is definitely between those 4 altjougn manning also deserves a shout.

For me I give it to Onuoha, just shading Eze.

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        For me it is definitely between those 4 altjougn manning also deserves a shout.

For me I give it to Onuoha, just shading Eze.
        every single one of them tonight was superb, but deffo mannings running a close one, thought he was superb but all were
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Think a mod ought change that 0.... LOL.
          Haha. I was visualising that clean sheet so much

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Haha. I was visualising that clean sheet so much

Payback for them stuffing us when Seizure stood rooted to his line in first half stoppage time, and when we drew 3-3 having led 1-0 and 3-2 when again trying to stay up under Ramsey.

Let's give Neil another three points Saturday!

Comment

Payback for them stuffing us when Seizure stood rooted to his line in first half stoppage time, and when we drew 3-3 having led 1-0 and 3-2 when again trying to stay up under Ramsey.

Yes, well remembered!

Comment

If remembering right that was the start of our downturn, should of won that one.
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                  If remembering right that was the start of our downturn, should of won that one.
                  Yep. First game up there, under Harry, killed us off. We'd won two on the trot- Southampton (a) and Sunderland (h)- so could have gone on a roll, but losing up there killed off what small chance we had. Them we lost at Fulham thanks to Samba and drew with Wigan and it was Goodnight Vienna.

Dunno why I remember that and can't remember some scores from October. Lol.

Comment

I remember that match so well, that was when I knew we were going down, it was our last chance!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

Some great performances again today, & all of the above mentioned deserve MOTM status.
                      I'm going for Smithies, as I believe he gives confidence to the team by being so solid, which in turns allow them to push up; also made a couple of great saves.
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Eze MOTM for me, he did so much work and is such a threat overtime he has the ball, they had to respect that and could not throw everything forward without a big risk, he passes the ball so well too, Bidwell a close 2nd to me, great cross and goal!
                        @gatorTFC

Comment

I hope Geordiescooters can tell us what we missed!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                            Some great performances again today, & all of the above mentioned deserve MOTM status.
                            I'm going for Smithies, as I believe he gives confidence to the team by being so solid, which in turns allow them to push up; also made a couple of great saves.
                            That point blank reaction save just before the half was huge, that was a game changer!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                              That point blank reaction save just before the half was huge, that was a game changer!
                              That was amazing reflexes and you're right, was a game changer. No idea how we have managed to hold onto Smithies, but so glad we have.
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X