MOTM | QPR 1 Derby County 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM | QPR 1 Derby County 1

Ok, I know I only post these after a good performance but I'm biased like that, what can I say ;-)

Smyth for me. Was a nuisance all day to their full-backs and they just couldn't handle his pace. What a gem we have here.

Really impressed again with Eze too - his best game for us so far.
    Smithies
    0.00%
    Furlong
    17.65%
    Onuoha
    0.00%
    Robinson
    8.82%
    Bidwell
    0.00%
    Luongo
    5.88%
    Scowen
    0.00%
    Freeman
    2.94%
    Smyth
    58.82%
    Smith
    2.94%
    Washington
    2.94%
    Lynch (sub)
    0.00%
    Eze (sub)
    0.00%
    Wszolek (sub)
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Freeman narrowly. Agree about Smyth and Eze. But Freeman was a handful all game. Great effort second half, which Sky don't show. Enjoyed that game. Luongo and Scowen were a tad off the pace. Great goal though. So hoping the f acking wing backs are gone for good. He'd prove himself a total see you next Thursday if he brings them back this season.

Comment

Nice to have a mom thread again

Furlong by some distance how this guy has been ignored beggars belief he’s proper talent

Comment

I went with Smyth, reminds me of an old skool QPR player.

Both Furlong and Eze should also be on the team sheet.

We need one or two other players with pace, so we can bring them on last 15 minutes and destroy the opposition.

All players done well, poor Conor had a bad game yesterday.

Comment

Has to be Smyth. Had a great game, played with energy up to the final whistle.

Comment

Smyth for me, boy is class & caused their defenders no end of problems. Furlong, Robinson & Mass were all very good IMO. Eze looked like an established pro at this level in the short time he had on the pitch. Tbh most played well (bar Washington). Good all round performance.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Freeman narrowly. Agree about Smyth and Eze. But Freeman was a handful all game. Great effort second half, which Sky don't show. Enjoyed that game. Luongo and Scowen were a tad off the pace. Great goal though. So hoping the f acking wing backs are gone for good. He'd prove himself a total see you next Thursday if he brings them back this season.
              Last nights change of formation to 433 with the resulting massive improvement in performance confirms Holloway has got it wrong all season with his dopey wingback setup. The fact it’s taken him nearly the whole season to see 352 isn’t working is criminal and shows how p.isspoor the man really is... I’m more convinced than ever that a decent manager would do a lot better with this squad of players. We were much the better side throughout the game and constantly looked dangerous going forward. Big shout to Smyth and Eze....both looked electric and scared the sh.it out of Derby. Let’s hope Holloway sticks with this team AND FORMATION going forward. I was buzzing coming out of LR and I haven’t felt like that after a game for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                Last nights change of formation to 433 with the resulting massive improvement in performance confirms Holloway has got it wrong all season with his dopey wingback setup. The fact it’s taken him nearly the whole season to see 352 isn’t working is criminal and shows how p.isspoor the man really is... I’m more convinced than ever that a decent manager would do a lot better with this squad of players. We were much the better side throughout the game and constantly looked dangerous going forward. Big shout to Smyth and Eze....both looked electric and scared the sh.it out of Derby. Let’s hope Holloway sticks with this team AND FORMATION going forward. I was buzzing coming out of LR and I haven’t felt like that after a game for ages.
                Lets hope TF does the right thing and get a manager in that understands the game, but I would not be surprised if IH reverts back to 352 for Saturday the guy just does not learn by mistakes he has made.

Comment

Have gone for Furlong because of the pressure he's under to impress every time he is picked because we have an idiot in the dugout. Won every ball in the air, was in the right position most of the time and even showed up in their box a couple of times. Slowly, painfully slowly, the penny will drop with Holloway that 3-5-2 has to go - he'll play it again no doubt - and Furlong is our best right back. Smyth has to be an automatic selection, he makes things happen just by giving the opposition a problem. If Washington gets picked ahead of him again Holloway should be explaining why.

Comment

Thought Robinson had a very good game. i know a lot will go for smyth who caused them lots of problems

Comment

Smyth by an absolute country mile. Caused them so many problems they had to resort to fouling him. Also, was in their faces like a crazed racoon when we didn't have the ball.

Thought Luongo was utter sh*te first half but second half he really stepped up and, for me, had his best 45 mins for a long time.

Comment

Nasser hasn't commented, but it's no surprise who he voted for.

Great header though. Just pleased it was on his head and he didn't have to shoot.

Comment

Smyth won the offish.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            Thought Robinson had a very good game. i know a lot will go for smyth who caused them lots of problems
                            Yes, I voted for Robinson, he was so steady all match, he's such a smart player does so much well defensively and when he brings the ball out of the back he seems to always make a proper pass! I was confident we would see out at least a draw after we scored, Robbo keeps the ship very steady, Smyth is a good shout too, he had a very good match!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Toss up between Smyth and Furlong for me, with Darnel just shading it for me
                              #standuptocancer
                              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                              X