MOTM | QPR 1 Sheff Utd 0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTM | QPR 1 Sheff Utd 0

Another really strong all round team performance again makes this very tough to call.

A Rizla paper really between Baptiste, Robinson and Scowen IMO. All were superb.
    Smithies
    2.56%
    Cousins
    0.00%
    Robinson
    15.38%
    Bidwell
    2.56%
    Baptiste
    46.15%
    Wheeler
    0.00%
    Luongo
    20.51%
    Scowen
    10.26%
    Freeman
    0.00%
    Sylla
    2.56%
    Washington
    0.00%
    Sub - Furlong
    0.00%
    Sub - Manning
    0.00%
    Sub - Mackie
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Scowen for me. Was all over the pitch. Can't for the life of me think why no one else bigger than us came in for him in the summer. What a battler. Does all the dirty work so well and never shirks out of anything.

Comment

Luongo. Luongo Luongo Luongo. Fantastic in the last 2 games. Brilliant stuff.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

John the for me.
        Though another really difficult choice.

Comment

When with Baptiste but could have easily given it to Luongo or Scowen.

A lot of players had fantastic games. A really good team effort today.
          Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Special Mention for lazy bollarks.
            Worked tirelessly and was alert for the goal.
            Best ive seen him for us, hes finally got the work ethic of the pressing game.

Comment

Smithies? Quietest game for a long time. Did he have anything to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Special Mention for lazy bollarks.
                Worked tirelessly and was alert for the goal.
                Best ive seen him for us, hes finally got the work ethic of the pressing game.
                Your gran would have scored that but I never regarded him as lazy and would have him starting ahead of our "11th " man every day of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Your gran would have scored that but I never regarded him as lazy and would have him starting ahead of our "11th " man every day of the week
                  My gran might of switched off and turned back toward her own goal thinking that one million other keepers would of just caught that ball and so will this one.

Comment

baptiste , fearless , got his peanut and boot on everything , nothing fancy just total focus , hard work and commitment , scowen came a close 2nd
                    Last edited by 72bus; 01-11-2017, 01:42 PM.

Comment

bidwell for me. put in some great tackles, got forward well and had to bail wheeler out more than once. that being said, 4 or 5 players could have been motm today

Comment

I mean, it has to be Luongo or Baptiste and for me, it's a no brainer even there. Luongo drove the team every single time and was just pure brilliance all game.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

As mentioned in another thread, would give it to Baptiste who was an absolute rock all night.

Plenty of other potential candidates though; Scowen, Freeman, Mass & Robinson were all fantastic as well.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Nice to have options for a change far to often it’s bedn hard to identify anyone

Comment

Thought Luongo was outstanding so had to vote for him.

Agree that Baptiste was very good. Keeps a simple game simple.

Comment

Working...
                              X