Mackie on
    10.00%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Nobody stood out but I thought Konchesky was solid enough so voted for him.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Same

Comment

I think yun will struggle to replace konchesky at the moment
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Ned for me,thought Smithy had a good game. without Charlie wered be bottom 3
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Thought Perch had his best game yet tonight and Smithie did well after the goal. Agree totally we would be in a relegation battle without Austin which is a big big worry as he was holding his thigh coming off.

Comment

No one really, if it was on TV I would have gone with Rhodes as the first time I saw him play and he was class.

Ned for me tonight though.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                Really? Got absolutely mugged off for the Rhodes goal (flicked over his head and held off the ball by a player half his size) and was lucky that he had a free header at the other end to redeem himself. Out of position pretty much all the time and worringly nervous in posession.

Comment

Onouha was p!ss poor

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Onouha was p!ss poor
                    He sure was. I appreciate that opinions differ, but I am honestly struggling to understand how anyone could've watched that game last night and come away thinking that Onuoha was the best player in a Rangers shirt.

Comment

Don't want to slate the guy as he seems a 'right sort' but I've never rated him. Hence the nickname nervous Nedum.

Just hasn't got a lot about him imo. Last night he was cack.

Comment

Don't want to slate the guy as he seems a 'right sort' but I've never rated him. Hence the nickname nervous Nedum.

I've never understood how somone that big and strong can be intimidated so often by smaller strikers. Have you ever seen him muscle someone off the ball? I can't remember it if he has. He's built like a tank, but far too nice. I think that is really holding him back in terms of imposing himself on the opposition, and ultimately playing well.

Comment

I'm with you Jim. Physically he has everything but technically is where he is found wanting.

Comment

How has the keeper not saved that Ned header? any decent keepers in this division?

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
                              He sure was. I appreciate that opinions differ, but I am honestly struggling to understand how anyone could've watched that game last night and come away thinking that Onuoha was the best player in a Rangers shirt.
                              Completely Agree! Ned Has looked shakey the last couple of games. Lost count of how many times he misjudged the massive kicks from their goalie and ended up back peddling. Rhodes had him on toast last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X