Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MOM in PL game 29 - Crystal Palace v QPR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MOM in PL game 29 - Crystal Palace v QPR

    Last Year's MOM Winner Joey Barton



    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-Year-2013-14)
    18
    Green
    5.56%
    1
    Onuoha
    0.00%
    0
    Yun
    0.00%
    0
    Caulker
    5.56%
    1
    Taarabt
    22.22%
    4
    Henry
    5.56%
    1
    Phillips
    44.44%
    8
    Austin
    0.00%
    0
    Furlong off
    0.00%
    0
    Sandro off
    0.00%
    0
    Wright-Phillips off
    0.00%
    0
    Hill on
    11.11%
    2
    Kranjcar on
    0.00%
    0
    Grego-Cox on
    5.56%
    1

    The poll is expired.

    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

    http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

    How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

  • #2
    phillips was class. easy choice really. maybe hill in second.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

    Comment


    • #3
      Good god Adel really does have his fans. What did he do to get two votes people will vote for him no matter what

      Comment


      • #4
        If matty never scored that wonder goal. I would off gave it to the fans, 12 man today
        You Rsssssss

        Comment


        • #5
          Couldn't think of a single person to vote for, went for Matty because of his hit and hope goal.

          Comment


          • #6
            Phillips purely due to the goal. Other than that was pathetic.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

            Comment


            • #7
              I had it as Adel until the Matty Phillips late show, but with Matty a close second up until then. Obviously the last ten mins swung it.

              The only others worth mentioning were Zaha, Bolasie, and Dann!
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                I had it as Adel until the Matty Phillips late show, but with Matty a close second up until then. Obviously the last ten mins swung it.

                The only others worth mentioning were Zaha, Bolasie, and Dann!
                Agree. Tarbs easily the best player for us. That goal alone though deserves the vote (hense my vote ). Rest of em w-ank.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bunch of ######s..i abstain.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Agree. Tarbs easily the best player for us. That goal alone though deserves the vote (hense my vote ). Rest of em w-ank.
                    I normally rate your view highly Matty but I really thought Adel was shite - overweight and overhyped. Looked great on the ball until he had to do something with it. For me he was one of the biggest problems we had today along with SWP, Furlong and Chris Ramsey's increasingly odd team selection and substitutions.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Suffolk View Post
                      I normally rate your view highly Matty but I really thought Adel was shite - overweight and overhyped. Looked great on the ball until he had to do something with it. For me he was one of the biggest problems we had today along with SWP, Furlong and Chris Ramsey's increasingly odd team selection and substitutions.
                      Can't believe people rated him today. One nutmeg one shot other then that he slowed game down, kept turning back and kept giving the ball away was as s hit as every other player on the park

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        Good god Adel really does have his fans. What did he do to get two votes people will vote for him no matter what
                        Tarafat? Really? I must have gone somewhere else by mistake, could have sworn I got off the train at Thornton Heath.....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          Tarafat? Really? I must have gone somewhere else by mistake, could have sworn I got off the train at Thornton Heath.....
                          you really cant get rid of the Adel lovers? I agree they must be watching a different game to most of us I'm sure they must just focus on him they love him so much, or its all his family voting for him, and one nutmake didnt make up for 30 times he gave the ball away or just couldnt be bothered to work hard enough to get it,

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X