Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM in PL game 24 - QPR v Southampton

Last Year's MOM Winner Joey Barton

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...-Year-2013-14)
    Green
    0.00%
    Onuoha
    8.70%
    Hill
    0.00%
    Caulker
    0.00%
    Barton
    4.35%
    Fer
    0.00%
    Phillips
    30.43%
    Austin
    0.00%
    Taarabt off
    39.13%
    Traore off
    0.00%
    Dunne off
    8.70%
    Zarate on
    8.70%
    Isla on
    0.00%
    Vargas on
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Phillips for me. Looked a different player today.

Comment

If he can get a decent run in the team he might turn out to be half decent, I was looking at him today and he always looks so tierd, I went for adel was gutted when he went off
      You Rsssssss

Comment

Phillips and Taarabt were the obvious 2 stand out performers.

Comment

Tarbs
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Really hard to choose as no one stood out.

I went for Taraabt over Zarate as they were the only 2 who got me out of my seat all game.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
              Really hard to choose as no one stood out.

I went for Taraabt over Zarate as they were the only 2 who got me out of my seat all game.
              Its all about opinions and different people will vote on a MOM for different things but for me yes Adel done few tricks which had me clapping but that does not in my view warrant a MOM accreditation. He nutmeged their player on half way line and later slipped an outstanding ball through to Hill but what did he actually do or offer which made anyone think he was going to influence or change the course of the game?? For me all his work was done in the wrong areas of the pitch we need him do nut megs and slipping the ball in and on the edge of the box no our own centre circle

Pretty on the ball yesterday was Adel but as always is but one about end product

Comment

There's no way Traore deserved to stay on longer than Adel....He wasn't scintillating, but he showed some promise at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Athy View Post
                  There's no way Traore deserved to stay on longer than Adel....He wasn't scintillating, but he showed some promise at least.
                  Adel was blowing out of his #### after 20 mins. As West says a couple of magic moments but I thought Zarate did more in half an hour than Adel did in an hour.

No stand out performances for me and I don't get the Phillips furore, thought he was alright but once moved to the left, didn't have a kick.

Thought Joey had one of his better games but a lot of improvement needed from everyone, but it was encouraging against a solid Southampton side.

Comment

Working...
                  X