MOM game 6 - QPR v Birmingham City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM game 6 - QPR v Birmingham City

Thought Gary O'Neil was our best player today, very intelligent player, who uses the ball superbly and puts in a shift. Closely followed by Barton, who again was excellent. Look forward to seeing that freekick again on BBC1 tonight, was hugely unlucky. Did anyone have a good view of that penalty shout for Brum, couldn't tell if it was a dive or not from where I was?
    As for the new lads Carroll and Phillips, they were a tiny bit disappointing, but think Matty Phillips has been unfairly slated a bit, I admit he didn't always pick the right ball, but thought he showed some potential and held the ball up well by the corner flag for those last couple of minutes.
    Austin also had a good game, was brave for the goal, held the ball up quite well and then was unfortunate to be pulled down when he was clean through on goal after rolling that big defender.
    What were everyone's thoughts?
    Green
    0.00%
    Simpson
    0.00%
    Dunne
    14.29%
    Hill
    0.00%
    Onuoha
    9.52%
    Hoilett
    0.00%
    Barton
    33.33%
    O’Neil
    28.57%
    Carroll
    0.00%
    Austin
    9.52%
    Zamora
    4.76%
    Phillips
    0.00%
    Wright-Phillips
    0.00%
    Jenas
    0.00%

Think Barton got it from his tweets

Comment

MOM match 6 - QPR v Birmingham City

The player with the most votes at the end of the season, will get a Trophy from this site on behalf of all our members.

One lucky member will get to select the trophy to give for this season in a competition.

Wait for the poll.

Comment

O'Neil by a country mile for me.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

O'Neil or Dunne for me.....not sure why Barton's got most of today's votes, he kept losing the ball in dangerous areas and was lucky they didn't score!
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I'm with you Nik on the Barton comment 100%. It seems he can do no wrong in some people's eyes this year. Don't get me wrong he has been blinding, but he was nowhere near MOTM yesterday, some right sloppy passes and gave away countless silly fouls.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Dunne for me....

Comment

Nobody had a great game, was a poor team performance. But we won, that is the sign of promotion champions.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                  I'm with you Nik on the Barton comment 100%. It seems he can do no wrong in some people's eyes this year. Don't get me wrong he has been blinding, but he was nowhere near MOTM yesterday, some right sloppy passes and gave away countless silly fouls.
                  good set pieces by JB.........is it possible to be a JB fanboy.......or would that just be a likely hooligan

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    O'Neil by a country mile for me.
                    That's what I thought too !
                    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Thought Dunne & Barton best for me thought O'Neil had a poor first half but was much better second half

Comment

Working...
                      X