No announcement yet.

5 weekend bankers comp (w/e 13th April)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Gerry wants to continue this competition, it will still be here for next season.

We would also like to introduce new competitions and new prizes, like the time of goal competition. Prizes will always be purchased from the club, we will not offer cash prizes, as it's important that we put money back into the club we all love.

As soon as the season ends, we'll know our budget for prizes and we'll asses the situation then. In the meantime we would like to ask members what kind of competitions you would like to see on here for next year.

We would like to keep it simple, so any suggestions for new competitions are welcome as Bluehoop says.

We'd like to thank Gerry for all his hard work, we know it's not easy running a competition as complicated as the 5 Bankers, but it's been fun and fans have won prizes from the club shop. Thank you Gerry

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      It seems there are less and less of us playing this game. Is it because we've all given up on this season or something else?
      It's a fun comp and anyone can win a prize each month, add to that Gerry clearly puts a lot of effort in to it so what can we do to get people playing?
      Any suggestions welcome and in the meantime, don't lose faith Gerry, we all appreciate your efforts
      Thanks Bluehoop.

I think dwindling numbers is a combination of factors. Firstly it's been a disappointing season on the pitch for fans, so playing a game like this seems trivial when where all suffering a bit of depression at the thought of relegation. Same with forum generally I guess, when we win the site gets considerably more hits than when we lose.

Also, the formula has been the same for a while now, and probably needs freshening up. My PC skills are limited, and i'm sure it could be improved. So if anyone else wants to have a go at doing it next season I'll happily step aside.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        If Gerry wants to continue this competition, it will still be here for next season.

We would also like to introduce new competitions and new prizes, like the time of goal competition. Prizes will always be purchased from the club, we will not offer cash prizes, as it's important that we put money back into the club we all love.

As soon as the season ends, we'll know our budget for prizes and we'll asses the situation then. In the meantime we would like to ask members what kind of competitions you would like to see on here for next year.

We would like to keep it simple, so any suggestions for new competitions are welcome as Bluehoop says.

We'd like to thank Gerry for all his hard work, we know it's not easy running a competition as complicated as the 5 Bankers, but it's been fun and fans have won prizes from the club shop. Thank you Gerry
        Thanks MYU.

Same as my reply to Bluehoops comments, competition needs a refresh, and bigger prizes if it can be afforded. If anyone wants to have a go next season with new ideas, I'll still join in.

Comment

I think the competition itself is too hard, you are not going to beat some of the people playing it but you never know?

This is why we'd like to introduce new competitions as well, 'pot luck' so anyone can win if you have to select the time of goal.

It's a fans site, if any of you have idea's or would like to run a competition, please let us know and we'll try to sort something before the season starts.

We have idea's for some big prizes, we shall let everyone know as soon as we ourselves have more information.

Prizes from the club shop are not free, we purchase each and every item and also donate to the 3 QPR charities on behalf of all our members.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ief-Initiative

Comment

Working...
          X