Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Where Do We All Live?? And name of Your Old School?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangersw12
    replied
    Originally posted by w12chris View Post
    Spent my early life around W12. Started in East Acton Wulfstan Street, then moved to the flats in Batman Close next to the ground. Moved to Luton when I was about 10, been living in Stoke Hammond (Milton Keynes) for the past couple years.
    I used to play football in Stoke Hammond

Leave a comment:

• abbeylands
    replied
    Marlborough, via Earls Court, West Kensington, Twickenham, Helnley-on-Thames, Monmouth. School, Annecy Convent, Crouch End Primary, Barlborough, Mount St Mary's, Borstal, Birmingham University. Gypsy!!

Leave a comment:

• qblockpete
    replied
    Do not move the thread

cheers

It is QPR (as in fans) related,

Leave a comment:

• wyogurts
    replied
    Kidderminster,Worcestershire

Supported the hoops since 1975, my dad put all the 1st divs teams in a hat and got me and my 2 sisters to pick out one team, i picked QPR and my sisters had liverpool and wolves.
    I was a season ticket holder in the west paddock from 1996 until 2004 but job,money and family meant i could not travel down has much as i would of wanted.
    I have a 2 year old boy now but i think i will let him choose who he supports, but hopefully he will end up supporting the hoops and not be a glory hunter and start supporting teams like manure,liverpud or chelski.

Leave a comment:

• Hoops1975
    replied
    Bevington School, Ladbroke Grove
    then
    Rutherford,Edgware Road

Leave a comment:

• qprdad
    replied
    Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
    used to be ealing, now worthing. went drayton manor
    Bon in Ealing, also went to Drayton Manor from 1971 - 1976 when were you there?

Leave a comment:

• RussRanger
    replied
    Originally posted by hammer View Post
    so russ ranger your the black sheep of the family...lol ;D;D
    I've tried to persuade my hammers supporting brother and dad to "move away from the dark side" but they never listen.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I live in Hemel Hempstead but about to go and live in Chelmsford in September due to University.

My old school was John F Kennedy Roman Catholic School

Leave a comment:

• orpingtonhoop
    replied
    Know Dorton House school, we used to have some of the boys with us for a week at a time.

Leave a comment:

• G-QPR
    replied
    used to live North Acton now live in Northolt
    went to Cardinal Wiseman in Greenford

Leave a comment:

• sirles44
    replied
    born Hamstead moved to essex when i was a nipper. St peters High Burnham on Crouch....small town on the costa del essex

Leave a comment:

• Gtleighsr3
    replied
    Born Billericay Essex,last school was Brentwood County High.Have lived Brentwood,Chelmer Village Chelmsford,South Woodham Ferrers{dog hole]and now Gt Leighs.

Leave a comment:

• pc1401
    replied
    Born, Du-cane rd, Lived in Norland gardens till about 4, Then to hanwell Brentside school. Been in Ashford Middx since i was about 9. Still got family in + around the bush.

Leave a comment:

• highgradeR
    replied
    Chelmsford born and bred.

If it wasn't for us Essex folk, there would be no QPR. FACT

There, i said it.:victory:

Leave a comment:

• rblockells
    replied
    Grew up Morshead Road,W9.Moved out to Hillingdon.Now live in Docklands(handy for work-a pain for getting to LR)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X