Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Where Do We All Live?? And name of Your Old School?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marlborough, via Earls Court, West Kensington, Twickenham, Helnley-on-Thames, Monmouth. School, Annecy Convent, Crouch End Primary, Barlborough, Mount St Mary's, Borstal, Birmingham University. Gypsy!!
    Remember Gillard!!

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
      Spent my early life around W12. Started in East Acton Wulfstan Street, then moved to the flats in Batman Close next to the ground. Moved to Luton when I was about 10, been living in Stoke Hammond (Milton Keynes) for the past couple years.
      I used to play football in Stoke Hammond
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by crossborderexile View Post
        yeah Scott Kingshill Avenue in Hayes - tend to prefer the Portugese cafe but if not open use the one by the Brook House - hence the name greasy spoon - the Portugese one is rellly nice but rarely open before 10.00

I'll have to check it out mate! It's only 5 minutes from me and I'm around there a fair bit as i've a few friends that live around there - my best mate lives on Warwick Crescent off Lansbury.

He's a spud but he's the one who's kid i'm trying to become an R

Here's a site i made for him

http://www.jackbiddle.co.uk/
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

know it well mate lived in Balmoral Drive before moving up to Airdrie - the Portugese cafe is the green and white fronted shop in the far half of Kingshill shops - just beyond Adelphi Way - get a good breakfast egg' bacon, sausage' beans n toast and a cuppa for about £3.50p - nice n clean and nice people run it

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
            I used to play football in Stoke Hammond
            For the team they have?? Think they still play there sundays, at the moment its cricket games every weekend.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
              For the team they have?? Think they still play there sundays, at the moment its cricket games every weekend.
              Yeah played a couple of seasons ago i have given up now though
              We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
                white city estate went to Harrow High Public school & onto Oxford Uni
                I thought you was from Suffolk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Westwood
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by tim westwood View Post
                  Since Norwich lost 7-1 I dissed the farm crew over there and they are after me & my homies so we moved out . I went and said a prayer at my dads church to keep norwich mob away from me.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Tunbridge Wells, Kent
                    Went to Eastbourne College ("championship" level public school)

Comment

Live in wokingham, berkshire. Loads of rangers fans around here! Unfotunatly the Reading ****mers came out the woodwork though when they got in the prem, they slowly dropped off of late though.

Alot of rangers past and present live near in and around here aswell, easy i guess cos its about 40miles outside of London, quiet enough for them but not too far to go everyday for training, Vine, and ainsworth i see regularly, simon barker lived literally a 2 min walk away, and Paul parker used to live down the road.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

was born in watford , lived in sth oxhey . moved to harrow went to hatch end high school . live in hemel

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Asked this about 2 years ago, but we've got many more members since then and interested to know.
                          Hayes, school was mellow lane
                          "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Asked this about 2 years ago, but we've got many more members since then and interested to know.
                            Milton Keynes for last two years but used to live in Hastings
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Live in Reigate, went to Latymer Upper in Hammersmith

Comment

live in hampton and went to hampton community college.. orignal lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X