Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just to let you know all these talking about 1.6mill...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
    How could you tell?
    Coz you sold him, therefor he was always **** right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_DogNFFC View Post
      You guys where pulling your hair out a few days ago, 1 young lad on loan doesnt change your season.
      spot on

if we don't get a good start the hair pulling will start again. the only difference is it will be too late to change it.

i quite like forest and hope you do well next season (apart from when we play you)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
        spot on

if we don't get a good start the hair pulling will start again. the only difference is it will be too late to change it.

i quite like forest and hope you do well next season (apart from when we play you)
        Thankyou sir, I only came on to tell ya about the deal.

(I never even said we got a good one/ you bad one)

Though I do enjoy the banter. :devil:

Comment

Coz you sold him, therefor he was always **** right.
          I was being sarcy!

He was. Your supporters will be having this conversation in months to come.

Comment

Cait tbh with you, I never once said Blackstock was a world beater, you guys just bleated at me how **** he was and what a good deal you got.

I saw him in his 6 games last year, he did ok, he doesnt look very strong but gets up well and contrary to reports on here did hold the ball up and bring the midfield into play.

I do think however he will be a useful addition and will add to our squad.

Comment

Cait tbh with you, I never once said Blackstock was a world beater, you guys just bleated at me how **** he was and what a good deal you got.

I saw him in his 6 games last year, he did ok, he doesnt look very strong but gets up well and contrary to reports on here did hold the ball up and bring the midfield into play.

I do think however he will be a useful addition and will add to our squad.
              He is not strong at all hence why he falls over all the time and never out mucles the player marking him.

Comment

Bad_Dog why did you play two friendlies tonight? A Forest XI beat Rotherham 1-0 away (with Adebola, Earnshaw and Tyson up front) whilst another Forest team with 7 new signings (including Camp and Blackstock) drew away to Rushden and Diamonds 1-1. Seems a strange thing to do. Which was Davies at?
                18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Good Luck and see you soon

Comment

He got Derby up, they didnt give him money to stay up, ****in scouse ***** came in and won 1 game in 30.

I think its safe to say Billy didnt do Der*y a bad job. They got 60mill out of promotion and parachutes, dont believe the ****e the De*by fans speak.
                    he got derby up and look what happened to them. the fact they had premiership quality players not like adebola helped them survive last season.

Comment

it is a good deal for everyone, Blackstock needed a change of scenery and to play with another strike partner, he didn't suit our style and was in his last year of his contract so hopefully everyone wins.
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by Macca69 View Post
                        Bad_Dog why did you play two friendlies tonight? A Forest XI beat Rotherham 1-0 away (with Adebola, Earnshaw and Tyson up front) whilst another Forest team with 7 new signings (including Camp and Blackstock) drew away to Rushden and Diamonds 1-1. Seems a strange thing to do. Which was Davies at?
                        Davies went to the Rotherham game mate, Ned Kelly was at the Rushden game.

We had a mixture of reserves and full team at both games, oh and for the record Tys was played left wing, he is fancied in that position this year or on the left of a 3 man strike force.
                        Last edited by Bad_DogNFFC; 22-07-2009, 11:18 PM.

Comment

You'd better tell Camp his team was the first team.

Otherwise he'll be miffed.

We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                            Good Luck and see you soon
                            Same to you mate, except for when you play us... I'll be back whatever the score!:byebye:

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                              You'd better tell Camp his team was the first team.

Otherwise he'll be miffed.

Comment

Davies went to the Rotherham game mate, Ned Kelly was at the Rushden game.

We had a mixture of reserves and full team at both games, oh and for the record Tys was played left wing, he is fancied in that position this year or on the left of a 3 man strike force.
                                So there will be Tyson playing for you in the same position as Tarrabt will most probably be for us.

This will provide you with a good comparison in the difference of quality between our sides. From what I've seen, Forest have assembled a squad for a top half finish. It doesn't matter what the bookies say after all look who was favourite to win the league last season.

I told you last week we have the best player in the Championship, well now I'm telling you we have the best 2. Last season Cerny won the golden gloves for the divison so that in my eyes makes him the best goalie and in Kasper Gorkks we have arguably the best centre half. Yes we weak in a few areas but I personally see no difference in the ability of your strikers and ours and I'm happy to wager you that we will score more goals than you next season.

Make no mistake either Blackstock will be your main striker next season, don't be so deluded to think otherwise. The lad will be on 15k a week as well as that was the contract Flavio ripped up here (and a good job too) - you did not just sign someone on that wage to play second fiddle regardless how much money you have available this is the CCC not the PL.
                                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 23-07-2009, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X