Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just to let you know all these talking about 1.6mill...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    It does sound as if Billy Davies is p.issing money up the wall.
    #
    To be fair we have spent 6mill and signed 9 players.

Majewski is loan view to perm for £1.5mill.

He was given a £10 mill pot at the end of last season as he didnt spend in Jan.

Fox is expected to sign this week, and Mills we have given Doncaster till friday. both around £2.2mill.

Hand on heart I wouldnt swap our squad with yours, I am afraid AT THE MOMENT I MAY ADD and even the staunchest QPR fans would admit, you need strikers and until that is addressed I think you are looking at being a top half side like last year.

I think we will be top half to play offs like yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_DogNFFC View Post
      Give it a rest mate, Earnshaw scored 17 in 30 games last season, we have strikers that score remember.. or infact we have strikers!
      Sure Earnie can score some goals, but he'll always be best remembered for his staring role in the basement of the Goonies!

Anyway don't worry yourself about our "Strikers" as we'll have players banging them in from all angles. I'd rather have 5 or 6 players in double figures than one with 20+ and the next best on 5 for example....

Comment

Please dont start bragging you silly little norven monkey, lets just see what happens by the end of the season, look forward to seeing you on Aug 22 with your prolific strikeforce halfwit
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
          And god forbid if Camp isn't first choice. He'll be chatting Sven up by Christmas.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            So thats £1.6 million plus 50-100-150 games etc something like 100k each plus sell on fee of 30% at the bear minimum would be 300k

So lets get this right we've done badly out of this deal....call it what you want but that pretty much sounds like £2 million plus to me possibly £3 million over time (maybe even more).
            Never said you did badly? Just said the facts on the deal.

Assumption is the mother of all **** ups!

Comment

Notts county rule your ####. Now do one.

Comment

To be fair we have spent 6mill and signed 9 players.

Majewski is loan view to perm for £1.5mill.

He was given a £10 mill pot at the end of last season as he didnt spend in Jan.

Fox is expected to sign this week, and Mills we have given Doncaster till friday. both around £2.2mill.

Hand on heart I wouldnt swap our squad with yours, I am afraid AT THE MOMENT I MAY ADD and even the staunchest QPR fans would admit, you need strikers and until that is addressed I think you are looking at being a top half side like last year.

I think we will be top half to play offs like yourselves.
                You've basically just got a new sqaud.
                You won't gel straight away and if you do then it will be a bleeding miracle!
                Mid table finish for your lot.
                Also I wouldnt swap our squad for yours. Bunch of donkeys and average players.

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                  you ain't getting it,blackstock passes himself off as a striker,you just paid 1.6mil for a donkey !!!
                  the fact is we didnt, and hes just one of 6, not the main man.

You dont have ONE striker as good as Earnie, FACT.

Comment

Taarabt and buzz...........Routlidge Vine.........gona have some fun with this lot.............When we playing forest, hahahahahaha.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                      Please dont start bragging you silly little norven monkey, lets just see what happens by the end of the season, look forward to seeing you on Aug 22 with your prolific strikeforce halfwit
                      Nice to see you have brains mate.

Conversation past your abilitys is it?

It's called banter, back in ya box youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
                        You've basically just got a new sqaud.
                        You won't gel straight away and if you do then it will be a bleeding miracle!
                        Mid table finish for your lot.
                        Also I wouldnt swap our squad for yours. Bunch of donkeys and average players.
                        Love we had 5 of them on loan last year. xx

Comment

We've got the best midfield in the league, that can turn a game in a split second. Strikers will take care fo themselves.

I'd say Vine is a far better player than Earnshaw
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

the fact is we didnt, and hes just one of 6, not the main man.

You dont have ONE striker as good as Earnie, FACT.
                            And neither do you. Will he play the whole season? Or be out for a third of it again?
                            We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Oh and did i forget our 3 and half million pound argie.......
                              They seek him here.................

Comment

Helgusson ;)
                                In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

Working...
                                X