Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just to let you know all these talking about 1.6mill...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackstock will do great for you and he sure can score goals and good luck with next season.

Ah don't forget to place your £5 bet on, you never know your luck in getting a free ST next year if your lucky.

Comment

And god forbid if Camp isn't first choice. He'll be chatting Sven up by Christmas.
      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

All that money for a player who spends most of his time falling over his own feet!

Once again you will be playing catch up to QPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arent we playing you in AUG?...... thanks in advance for the 3 points!
        The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_DogNFFC View Post
          We actually paid you 800k + add ons for Dex.

Thought I would let you know.

Before you ask I assure this info is correct.
          The deal today was this.
          But, by January you will have paid £1.6m (including the £300k loan fee from last season).

Comment

It does sound as if Billy Davies is p.issing money up the wall.
            #
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Lets see next season mate, we signed Majewski today also, I suggest you watch the video of him ripping england u21 to pieces.
              look on youtube at videos of parejo

he's **** in real life

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I think Blackstock will do well for forest.

I've had a bet he scores 15 plus goals, shame he will score 80% of your goals
                Give it a rest mate, Earnshaw scored 17 in 30 games last season, we have strikers that score remember.. or infact we have strikers!

Comment

Watch taarabt tear you apart m8.......
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by ForzaRangers View Post
                    Youtube can make anyoone look good lad

Sadly we learned the hard way that these foreign lads on loan ain't all there cracked up to be :waaaht:
                    And to think you lot where just lording it over the Moroccan kid eh? Kinda messes that up right? :boss:

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      You paid over 300K for the loan, £800K now, £500K in Jan plus a 30% sell on fee, plus a shed load of other extras

allegedly
                      So thats £1.6 million plus 50-100-150 games etc something like 100k each plus sell on fee of 30% at the bear minimum would be 300k

So lets get this right we've done badly out of this deal....call it what you want but that pretty much sounds like £2 million plus to me possibly £3 million over time (maybe even more).

Comment

What happens in the 16 games he misses? Do you get the WD-40 out for Adebola?
                        We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

I'm sure damien Stewart is quacking in his boots waiting for

Adebola
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Taarabt is different gravy to what you have,best player in the championship. FACT!

Comment

And to think you lot where just lording it over the Moroccan kid eh? Kinda messes that up right? :boss:
                              We already know what Tarrabt can do thanks. Was on loan for us last season.

Comment

you ain't getting it,blackstock passes himself off as a striker,you just paid 1.6mil for a donkey !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X