Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cards On The Table..What Frustrates You Most About The Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards On The Table..What Frustrates You Most About The Club?

Price of Season Tickets, the board, lack of big money signings.

If you had to pick one thing, what would it be? I sense some are unhappy to say the least.

Lets, get it out the way before the season starts, so at least we can start positive as a group of fans, which in turn helps the team win football matches
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

lack of money spent,the amount of spin thrown around(eg,on the official site that we had paid £ 3.5 million for the argie,a blatant lie in a desperate attempt to sell tickets),and the ever frustrating wait for a decent striker.

Comment

In no particular order:

Paladini
      WATRB
      Scott Jones
      Flavio Briatore
      C-Club
      Management strategy
      Ticket prices
      Transfer budgets
      Food & drink at HT
      Seats
      Ali Russell
      Funky
      No smoking at HT
      The new badge
      QPR.co.uk

..not much really.
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Lack of honest and effective communication
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

No more Jude

He was been kidnapped by the Mafia:beaten:

Comment

Nothing is rearly bothering me to be honest. Looking forward to the season.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

us being a joke to the media

looking at sven yesterday made me think of zidane and romario and i thought were the media just taking the ****
              i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Lack of money speant
                Now, Then, Forever
                [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Pete - I do worry about who gets you to ask such questions, as the egotistical interfering maniac that owns QPR FC. don't care and don't listen to what his customers think.

Comment

What appears to be a certain lack of ambition ....yes, yes we are eternally grateful to Flav and co for saving the club ...but they made some big promises when the came in and put the prices up ...new era, champions lge 4 years etc etc ...Now I've been following Rangers and football for a long long time and I'm not naive enough to expect us to do a Chelsea/Man City as we don't have the fanbase ...but I thought we might do a Fulham/Wigan ...disappointed that 90% of the fan base can see where we need to strenghten but the board don't seem or want to see it.

Comment

Paul- no-one does.

I run a messageboard and its just a sense I have, from talking to fans pre-season, that some are not happy
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Lack of effort for a goal scoring striker.
                        Off-loading our top scorer without the above.
                        Interference from the board level.
                        The way our fans act to players who's face doesn't fit (Ramage and Cerny the latest victims)
                        Broken promises from the club.
                        Lack of willingness to meet the fans requests.
                        The way some 'fans' still blame other fans for things that had nowt to do with them.
                        The 'Boutique' section in the club shop.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Paul- no-one does.

I run a messageboard and its just a sense I have, from talking to fans pre-season, that some are not happy
                          Very intuitive Pete! Can you also "sense" Saturday's Lottery numbers for me?

This "sense" skill you have...is it some sort of Jedi mind trick?
                          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Communication between club & fans

Ali Russell and BS Spin Machine what he has brought to the club.

Comment

YOU - Pete

Comment

Working...
                              X