Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cards On The Table..What Frustrates You Most About The Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am fairly happy.
    Jim mag and Gorman for me is a good appointment and match day prices are at a reasonable level. I wish for a new striker and left back and if that happens it could be a very exciting season
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

lack of money spent, Key PLAYER leaving and Season ticket prices

Comment

I am glad the word key wasn't in capitals.

Comment

ST Prices, the lack of space on the concourse in SAR, additional charges when buying tickets, PR departments lack of communication and honesty, over zealous stewards who don't have a brain, the cost v quality of food and drink, poor seating, poor speaker system.

Any other business would not get a penny piece more from me, but as its QPR is different. The problem is, the owners of QPR know that and wont chane a thing (unless is involves them being able to take more cash on the day) as they know like sheep, I will be back next week.

Comment

I forgot to add that I am quite looking forward to JM & JG running the team, as long as the lunatics above do not interfere.

Comment

agree Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                I forgot to add that I am quite looking forward to JM & JG running the team, as long as the lunatics above do not interfere.
                Fingers crossed and all that.

No manager...not even the great SAF could manage this club well with unwanted input from the board.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Im also fairly happy. I think Jim and Gorman will do alright.

Season tickets are high but i can deal with it for the time being.

Lack of big money signings isnt the right words, although abit spent would be nice and show ambition, for instance last summer i would have been happy to have Kevin phillips in, just someone who can get the job done!
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

No disrespect Pete - but what makes you think by airing our discontent on here now, will make us stop when the season starts?

Lol -however on the playing front....when Jim came in - he reckoned on strengthning the squad with 2/3 more signings.

Well we have lost Camp,Delaney and Dex - so does that mean we are looking at 6 players or so coming in?

My main problem is the sale of Dex...like him or not - he has been out top scorer for past few season.I dont see Pat/HH or even Viney stepping into his shoes.This position has frustrated fans for last couple of years.To be honest - think Dex need to go to new club anyway.I am one of the fans that think his form and just general morale has been down since Ray's death and the club seems to hinder his progress.I hate all the animosity towards him from QPR fans.

Apart from the player front....most of what has been said by previous posters, which im afraid wont go away by first game of season.

Comment

I miss Jude and I have not received a single freebie from Gianni during all my tenure as admin here, I mean that was the whole point of me agreeing to do this thing, I feel so cheated
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Spencer View Post
                        Lol -however on the playing front....when Jim came in - he reckoned on strengthning the squad with 2/3 more signings.

Well we have lost Camp,Delaney and Dex - so does that mean we are looking at 6 players or so coming in?

I'd never thought of it like that ....looking forward to the 6 new signings :exciting:

Comment

anybody other than the management team giving advice on team matters in the dressing room.

owners,directors should just be in there to congratulate or give bonuses and gifts.

i.m.h.o.

other than that bring on the new season

Comment

The way certain fans turn against players and managers before giving them a fair chance.
                            We need to be united as supporters-sure,we can all have a moan on these boards,but taking it to games is self-defeating.

Comment

they have alienated fans
                              priced out families
                              there is a new arrogance at the club, opulence!
                              prices are still too high, compared to most in our division
                              players still not having medicals in some cases
                              signing too many unknowns
                              failure to re-launch the fa yth prem academy
                              badge changed with no consultation
                              loss of members bar
                              over zealous stewards

ALL CREATED A DIRE HOME ATMOSPHERE AND IT WILL GET WORSE.

Comment

being labelled richest/2nd richest team in the world - yet not really showing any improvements in the team, so far - and paying well over the odds to watch what has been average football, and mid table standard

Comment

Working...
                                X