X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Feelings When This Goal Went In

:(:(

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...a-goal_extreme
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

pete are u closest chelscum fan

Comment

Remember that day well.That was when i used to sit in the upper loft.Main thing i remember was when we were coming out,and everyone was pretty fired up,and the fellas behind me were shouting 'Lets get the ones with cockney accents'.

Comment

Gutted! Still upsets me..... Thanks pete, you've just ruined my evening!
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Hopefully we will get back to the premiership soon !!
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Hopefully we will get back to the premiership soon !!
            you better start saving now then so you can afford to get in!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Remember that day very very well. Just after my 18th Birthday, was there with my dad and brother. I actually had a bet on us winning 1-0 as well. :(
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

just realised Rob is at the end of that video

Comment

Always probs when Man U were in town.Do miss it though
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

This is the 1st match that I ever wanted to cry at! Didn't the ref play something like 7 or 8 minutes injury time and as soon as Cantana scored blew up for full time?
                    Here for the weekend.

Comment

Got to say I completely lost it that day and have never wanted United to win anything since. What made it worse was the refs reason for playing the 7 minutes, he said Sommer was time wasting when he never spoke to him once.
                      RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

the ref played 7 mins extra time and they obviously scored, that lost 2 pts and the morale sapped from the draw, effectively relegated us...
                        now the ref maintained it was cos of dykstra time wasting, well 1st you book him and then if carried on, red card him...that ref cost qpr £30m, and nearly shut us down...who knows...

also the ref at coventry..a must win game, late winner for them...but sinclair breaks thru, is brought down..i was at work and listening to the radio and i'll always recall jonathan pearce saying.."on any other day, on any other ground, that is a red card"
                        and the ref gave yellow...

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                          the ref played 7 mins extra time and they obviously scored, that lost 2 pts and the morale sapped from the draw, effectively relegated us...
                          now the ref maintained it was cos of dykstra time wasting, well 1st you book him and then if carried on, red card him...that ref cost qpr £30m, and nearly shut us down...who knows...

also the ref at coventry..a must win game, late winner for them...but sinclair breaks thru, is brought down..i was at work and listening to the radio and i'll always recall jonathan pearce saying.."on any other day, on any other ground, that is a red card"
                          and the ref gave yellow...
                          I think it was Jurgen Sommer not Dykstra but agree with everything else, the support at Coventry that day was unbelievable.
                          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

My feelings could be summed up in one word and it rhymed with duck.

Comment

i was in the upper loft, i remember thinking that was the moment we would go down, sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X