Qpr hooligans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

facto

facto i was at that arsenal alan taylors goalscoring game, and i led that surge into the north bank i was guesting for west ham northolt, i had already led the west ham against chelsea and i was the first fan ejected from the stadium,my cause for the ejection was putting a kung foo kick on the chelsea leader,
    my origional west ham knickname was knock down ginger,because the chelsea leader had ginger hair
    so the west ham were so impressed with the northolts taking of the shed they let them lead the charge into the arsenal
    but it so nearly went all wrong when northolt clashed with the essex gang of west ham who wouldnt beleive we were fighting for west ham
    but we all realised the mistake before it all kicked off,
    and then we all went to the birmingham based semi final against ipswich.were we all had the big shant,so its so amazing that both us qpr fans were in the northbank at the same time

Comment

other massive wets spam p...isstake i witnessed was at the bridge circa 83/84....hundreds of icf in the shed though to be fair to chelsea they backed you off to the bottom of it and you were all let out at half time!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yeah

hammer.....the game your talking about was the 68 game i wasnt at that game.....i went in 1970.....and the villa fans were terrified because of 68
        we had only taken 4 coaches but they were all full of skinheads,and some very tasty geezers were on board that day,mostly white city and ladbroke grove

Comment

See the Herd take the paxton and the pish a fair few times at the Spuds.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

oh how times have changed now leighsie............spuds defo on top these days!

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
              hammer.....the game your talking about was the 68 game i wasnt at that game.....i went in 1970.....and the villa fans were terrified because of 68
              we had only taken 4 coaches but they were all full of skinheads,and some very tasty geezers were on board that day,mostly white city and ladbroke grove
              ok dex.yeh northolt west ham were led by frank H and fair play dex old mukka loving the cfc carrot nut getting kung fooyed ;D.

facto was there 84 proper ****take we was in all 4 sides of their ground at 1 point.CT in gate13, icf IN SHED AND WEST STAND and about 8k in the away end.But a bigger ****take was 81.took berties over there all day.

dex in his hey day...;D;D;D

http://www.unc.edu/~bretd/images/brucelee.jpg
              Last edited by hammer; 14-11-2009, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                See the Herd take the paxton and the pish a fair few times at the Spuds.
                wat year was that leighs??

Comment

this has got to be a 'classic thread' now

Comment

dont talk to soon facto.we`re all be condemned very soon....lol

Comment

..............yes its coming old son........fun while it lasts...makes a nice change from bickering over borrowdale n mahon!

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                        wat year was that leighs??

2-0 away win,Champaigne C Nicolasssssssss got them both.Cant remember year but i was under 20 so 0ver 2o yrs ago.A good 3/4oo herd played up in Paxton and were taken out around pitch early doors in game.Afc then went onto climb into teir above standing {away] and rip seats out and smash the place up.Spuds afters started their usual of missiles over the buses from the side streets.maybe same year or one before P Jennings testemonial at Highbury.

Comment

did you hear the spuds smashed windows of the george the other week injuring an old fella and a 12 yr old little girl.all after 200 afc had left of course

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            ..............yes its coming old son........fun while it lasts...makes a nice change from bickering over borrowdale n mahon!
                            Im happier now i have my first cknob on my ignore list

Comment

Interesting to hear all the old times but for me one of the maddest of recent times has to be Boro on the Goldhawk Road. The old Boro heads still talk about it to this day.

It took me hours to get the gas out of my eyes.

A huge mob of Boro led past Bush Hotel, fanned out by the station - all traffic stopped and a tight mob of 70 R's bouncing out of the S&F and it was toe to toe for ages.
                              A lot of Boro had it with the OB after our lot slipped into the market after the message was delivered but this off went on for a good 6 or 7 minutes.

A mate of mine knew an Aussie fella who was having a BBQ on his front roof above a shop and he said it was the funniest thing he saw in all his travels around Europe!!

There's a great picture of this in The Rowdies
                              I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

i

i wasnt at the borough game but have heard that it was mental,but the everton away game at rangers was also mental again i wasnt at that game either, but scally describes the rangers as being one of the toughest in london

Comment

Working...
                                X