Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we a small team or a sleeping large club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we a small team or a sleeping large club?

Was just thinking about it and our average gate is about 16k but when I remember the day at say the Millenium we had in excess of 35k+.

Are we a club that is considered small and will always be small no matter what or are we a club that if we broke into the top 8 then we'd see a marked increase in gates/fans etc?

Surely we have always been a better supported club than Fulham but theyre gate attendance tells a different story!

Very much depends on the next year or three.

Don't be under any illusions. When Chelsea were in the second division with us, their gates weren't that much higher.

Comment

to be honest of the 92 League clubs I reckon there are 30-40 clubs bigger than us. Whether that will improve with a better well established Premiership team is debatable
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Small team but we are getting bigger due to our loyal Korean fan base

Comment

is there an option for being a sleeping small club?

Comment

We're a Fukked club.

Comment

small club

Comment

We're a small club. Building a large fan base will take time. Especially since we don't have the most welcoming fans. We remind me of the Slaughtered Lamb from an American Werewolf in London.

Comment

Originally posted by iamayaak View Post
                  Was just thinking about it and our average gate is about 16k but when I remember the day at say the Millenium we had in excess of 35k+.

Are we a club that is considered small and will always be small no matter what or are we a club that if we broke into the top 8 then we'd see a marked increase in gates/fans etc?

Surely we have always been a better supported club than Fulham but theyre gate attendance tells a different story!
                  We had 29k in Cardiff talk about over egging the bacon

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Sorry mate, i'll remember to get exact figures next time. How could i have been so stupid.

Comment

I always think we are similar in size to Millwall, Palace and just a bit smaller than West Ham

Comment

Small club , and I for one, like it that way.
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Sorry mate, i'll remember to get exact figures next time. How could i have been so stupid.
                            I was asking myself the same very question seeing as the crowd that day was something like 66k and there was more Cardiff than Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                              I was asking myself the same very question seeing as the crowd that day was something like 66k and there was more Cardiff than Rangers
                              Are you having your period?

The bloke made a mistake. It happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X