No announcement yet.

Global brand ha ha ha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a millionaire so i will put my trust in someone who is, and if anyone on here thinks Briatore has got it wrong and is a multi millionaire then tell him and throw some money that way.
    I dont want to disrespect anyone but in my opinion if you had achived as much as him then you may have a valid point until then get on board and see what happens.
    mind you i do wonder how he intends to change all the asian fans fron manutd to Qpr fans but lets see.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

there is not a kid in thailand,india, korea,soweto not saving up for a qpr pair of slippers at £300!!!!!!!!!!!

to live the dream eh??

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
        I am not a millionaire so i will put my trust in someone who is, and if anyone on here thinks Briatore has got it wrong and is a multi millionaire then tell him and throw some money that way.
        I dont want to disrespect anyone but in my opinion if you had achived as much as him then you may have a valid point until then get on board and see what happens.
        mind you i do wonder how he intends to change all the asian fans fron manutd to Qpr fans but lets see.
        Yep. The loudest critics are people who couldn't run water from a tap, let alone run a football club.

Comment

tbh i dont care about how popular we are.

as long as we do well on the pitch and get somewhere and make the fans in this country get themselves to LR thatrs good enough for me

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
            Anyone who thinks this appointment is not GREAT FOR THE CLUB is a complete and utter tool. The guys in charge are looking at making us a self sufficient club and yet people still moan. Without investment like this do you really see them putting their hands in their pockets constantly to get us out of trouble if debts went out of control. How the hell do you think Man U, Liverpool, Scum, Arsenal have all done it in these markets... Yeah they have the brand on the pitch to sell out in those countries at the minute, so the club are showing their ambition by setting us up to attack those markets when we get to the promise land. With the likes of Mittal and Bernie just associated to QPR it is enough to get people talking in Asian markets. Hopefully this close season and during next season our profile will rise up enough to attract greater interest over their. If we could take 2p off every person in that region of the world then we'd have the income to compete with the likes of RM, Barcelona etc... It's a bold move to try and compete in those markets and one that will probably cost the club nothing, but will ensure the long term future and hopefully success of QPR.

I know we are not a global brand at the minute but this is a superb move by the board to position the club to try and become one.
            Well said, how anyone can even think of moaning about this shows they haven't given it any thought and just want a bit of flavio bashing. In no way is this not great for rangers. Shocking as he is at fan relations, he occasionally does things which put us a big step in the right direcion. Just look at the list of sponsors we have now, we were sponsored by sellotape not long ago...
            "What were those things in gremlins called?" - K. Pilkington

Comment

Roman Abramovich has thrown almost half of what Berni is worth at Chelsea..
              Can you honestly see Mittals or Big Berni doing that? state of the art academy new ground , get real people. Its not having a go at the owners by taking a sensible outlook , Man U and Liverpool have an immense history one we will never have , can i see QPR in the prem yes, but global brand please don't be stupid.

Comment

Working...
              X