No announcement yet.

Based on certain people's idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me the issue is not about whether Paliadini buys good players or not. I would question his ability to buy players that are able to form a balanced team.

Which is why a player should never be bought without the first team coach / Manager giving approval. Something that GP has always done and as a result why we have an unbalanced squad with too many midfielders, no proper fullbacks and no decent strikers

Comment

BennyBoyR. Fair enough. For the record. I wasn't impressed with any of those purchases. Right from day 1. With the exception of Ledesma who I honestly thought looked a decent player.

NewarkR, don't need blind faith. But just feel that with the resources available to us. We could have focussed more on the areas, where we were obviously lacking. 5 midfielders on that list. If you include also acquiring Lopez. routledge, tarrabt and Alberti, that makes 9 midfielders. On top of Hogan, Leigertwood, and Mahon.

To me that smacks of someone not doing their job properly.

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
        I think what it comes down to at the end of the day is that Paladini is just not very good at his job & is holding us back as a football club.
        Based on what?

He re-mortgaged his house for QPR
        He Got Flav here who in-turn helped bring on the Mittal's

Those are just 2 things.
        2 very key things IMO that have kept our club alive.

You seem hell bent on relaying some minor bad things.

Credit where credit's due and all that.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Credit where credits due. no one is taking that away from him. But if he's not performing in his current job. Then he needs to be removed from it. Holloway also helped keep us alive. Would Flavio and the rest considered us if we had slipped into div 2 or even stayed in div 1 instead of coming back into Championship. But when Olly was no longer performing. he had to go. People used to say about Olly that he did a great job for us but couldn't take us any further. Well in his current role I don't think that Paladini is taking us forward. Make paladini an honurary member or something or give him another role. But what he's doing now isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
            Credit where credits due. no one is taking that away from him. But if he's not performing in his current job. Then he needs to be removed from it. Holloway also helped keep us alive. Would Flavio and the rest considered us if we had slipped into div 2 or even stayed in div 1 instead of coming back into Championship. But when Olly was no longer performing. he had to go. People used to say about Olly that he did a great job for us but couldn't take us any further. Well in his current role I don't think that Paladini is taking us forward. Make paladini an honurary member or something or give him another role. But what he's doing now isn't working.
            Very fair and valid points Kat.

My only gripe with that is that I don't acctually think he's doing that bad a job. I sicerely think he works a lot harder behind the sceens than you think.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

This thread illustrates the same old, same old.

You support Sousa, but not Paladini. You ain't gonna change.

If you support the club, like you advocate I should do, then you should support everyone !!
              Pretty simple really.
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I say routledge...........you say Borrowdale

I say Buzsacky........you say Ramage

I say Vine................You say Parejo??? (not even his signing)

History of QPR buys will indicate we've had some bad ones. You need to grow up a little if you think in the last 18 months we've had more bad than good.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, for every one of your stupid posts trying to brainwash people into thinking Sousa is bad I hope there are at least 10 other posts and new threads sticking up for him. So be a good boy and tell your master that you are going to give it a rest. Then perhaps things will calm down a little.

Comment

You keep trying to deprive me of having a personal opinion and insinuate someone else is telling me what to say and you will be banned from this site. Its that simple.

Happy to take in everyone;s opinion, but you are acting like an ***** just because someone disagrees with you.

I've never said Sousa is "bad".

Fine me a post where I said he is "bad"?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      You keep trying to deprive me of having a personal opinion and insinuate someone else is telling me what to say and you will be banned from this site. Its that simple.

Happy to take in everyone;s opinion, but you are acting like an ***** just because someone disagrees with you.

I've never said Sousa is "bad".

Fine me a post where I said he is "bad"?
                      Not bad - just "something doesn't sit right!"

Comment

Ok
                        Point 1. You are not happy to take everyone's opinion which is why you post thread after thread trying to ram your so called opinion down peoples throat.

2. Does it sound like someone is telling you what to say or you are putting friendship first before the club. Yes it does. Because your threads have taken on a form of desperation on this matter. You keep trying to gauge opinion and when it doesn't go your way you start up thread after thread. If it is just your opinion. Why go on so much. That's the way you come across. That's the way it appears to me.

3. If you can't take it. Then don't give it out. You were more than happy to dish it out to Report when he used to post.

4. Can I take people disagreeing with me. Yes I can. I will also answer questions when asked. Something you have failed to do time and time again. I will not just not repeat the same line over and over again like you do with your 9 game stat.

5. If you want to throw your toys out of the pram and ban me, feel free to do so. I'm sure I'll get over it. It's that simple.

Oh yeah I will admit I haven't heard you say he was bad(See I answered your question). But didn't you use the expression that he was "a bit of a Gary" as in Waddock. What does that mean(How about answering my question)? You also said "I have to say he is bordering on being a useless manager." You never said bad. But that is worse.

Also before the Swansea game didn't you comment that if we got results against Swansea and Bristol City that it should then ease the thoughts of Sousa leaving. But even though he got the results, He hasn't got your support right now.
                        Last edited by superckat; 04-04-2009, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Peter "Something doesnt sit right" with you about Sousa, what exactly did you mean by this comment ??

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                            Peter "Something doesnt sit right" with you about Sousa, what exactly did you mean by this comment ??
                            The sound of silence!

Comment

Working...
                            X