Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more big sponsors at qprfc yet

ticket prices are too high??
    the global ambassador deal on the offy suggests a multi million £££ deal, along with chronotech,abbey/santander,lotto,gulf air..MONEY IS COMING IN, SO WHY NOT GIVE THE FANS A BREAK???A

WE ARE A FAMILY CLUB, WITH WORKING CLASS ROOTS....

QPR as a mega cash cow, never thought this day would come.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No Luke QPR is being run as a business which is what these guys are all about.

If it was not for them you would not have a football club at the moment family or other wise.
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

How can anyone say with any certainty we wouldn't have still been here? Do you secretly have a tardis?
        "Originally Posted by qblockpete
        QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
        Swansea will finish in bottom 6
        Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

don't forget bill power had a consortium ready to step in...he stepped aside for flav and berns deal to go thru...

as i say, we are a family club traditionally yet now its a cold business...

Comment

The club would argue they have invested between 35-40 million already
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

How about we turn that on it's head Mark. If it wasn't for us loyal fans, that stumped up our hard earned cash watching cr*p for all these years, there wouldn't have been a club either !!! I'm sick to death of all this "if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have a club" cr*p. Most of aren't looking for hand-outs, just a bit of common decency by the new owners, but all we're getting is a kick in the b*llocks !!!

Comment

Flavio would argue is is a playboy, most others would say he is a fat, orange tinged, dirty old man.

Comment

have they pumped in that money or loans against club?
                  qpr is debt ridden and a sinking ship...cos of the ltd crowds , rarely over 13000...
                  we've sold out maybe a dozen games in 6-7 yrs??
                  abc , now a debt to amulya ( amit)
                  loan against ground?? 10-15m£££??
                  who paid for the c-club and w12 and ciprianis, chandeliers???
                  them or the club via "holdings"...YES THEY HAVE BROUGHT IN VAST SPONSORS DEALS, PLAYERS
                  BUT HAVE FANS BENEFITTED?
                  PRICES UP
                  LOSS OF SAR MEMBERS BAR
                  OUR AREAS ARE CRAMPED,LONG Q'S AND DIRE OFFERINGS, SEATS HAVE NO LEG ROOM, MANY RESTRICTED VIEWS...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Would like to see the accounts to back that up...
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by Hooped67 View Post
                      How about we turn that on it's head Mark. If it wasn't for us loyal fans, that stumped up our hard earned cash watching cr*p for all these years, there wouldn't have been a club either !!! I'm sick to death of all this "if it wasn't for them we wouldn't have a club" cr*p. Most of aren't looking for hand-outs, just a bit of common decency by the new owners, but all we're getting is a kick in the b*llocks !!!
                      Indeed a fine post and I take your points on board.

A few seasons ago it was the fans that rallied around putting there hard earned cash into buckets to try and keep the club afloat.

The thing is the board are trying to run this club as a business, it's quite funny when others rush to mock money coming into the club, the three people that we have on the board have some big plans for the club there is plenty to be positive about.

In one respect you cant win with QPR fans, if they run it at huge losses fans will moan that we are being run poorly, then in the next breath moan that we not signed Beckfrord for 5 million beacuse they are loaded and are being tight.

They were never going to throw 30 million into a transfer kitty instead look to bring in top players but on a budget.

I'm sure this summer it will be more of the same.

The major gripe many have is that of season tickets and from a business perspective they have handled the whole thing poorly.

We are over priced for a Championship club and I hope they look to at least extend the early bird as a gesture.I just wish some of our supporters would be a little bit more positive we have a great club, a good squad of players and a bright future.

Other consortium's that were interested in the club (BP's is mentioned now and then) I am told (feel free to correct me Bill if your reading this) stepped aside because they felt that Flavio , Bernie and the Mittalls would do a top job and I think given time they will.

I wonder if Southampton and Charlton would swap places with us at the moment?
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Fair enough. Investments can go down as well as up. Therefore they will accept a loss and won't be expecting to recover all their money back if they decided to sell up tomorrow.

Comment

What concerns me most is How many of our loyal fans will have been priced out of going to the Rangers by the time they get it right ???

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                            ticket prices are too high??
                            the global ambassador deal on the offy suggests a multi million £££ deal, along with chronotech,abbey/santander,lotto,gulf air..MONEY IS COMING IN, SO WHY NOT GIVE THE FANS A BREAK???A

WE ARE A FAMILY CLUB, WITH WORKING CLASS ROOTS....

Like a broken record, you need to listen to yourself....ITS CONSTANT!

Comment

Mr Funky
                              you so right
                              love and peace

Comment

Working...
                              X