A player on Dexter Blackstock.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hooped67 View Post
    It would be good business if............and this is an even bigger if than your one of Dex getting 30 goals a season.....IF that money is spent on a striker that's going to make us forget how many times Briatore has laughed at us loyal fans in the past year and a half. Maybe then it will be good business.

That's just it...It's a big if!!!
    Not going to happen, and you won't get a striker capable of the 20 goal mark for less than £2m anyway
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

If Forest stay up we receive £1.8m or £2m for Blackstock ?
      I very much doubt it i think we receive Tyson from Forest, maybe even if Forest go down.

Comment

hopefully Blackstock goes to another championship club and shows us what we missed in letting him go at the age of 22
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Edited: ignore
          Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

For me the bad timing is due to injuries, not the sniff of the play-offs. QPR are 7 points adrift with only 6 games left. I would prefer QPR to finish the season in style and this will be harder to achieve with Di Carmine as the only fit striker.

But if this deal is with a view to a perm deal if they stay up, it could be a good bitbof business, because I am not convinced that Blackstock is even a 20 goals-a-season striker.

I was hoping he would be better this season, but as usual he is too hit and miss and tends to have a few purple patches with a lot of poor ones thrown into each season.

Comment

Working...
            X