www.oneminuteinmay.org.uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.oneminuteinmay.org.uk

Was reading the latest Four Four Two and in there they have a piece about Kiyan Prince and how they are trying to convince all Premiership and Championship sides to hold a minute's event for the last league games of the season. There is even a quote from Fitz Hall. The campaign is founded by Kiyan's dad.

I hope QPR are involved in this.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Join the Facebook Group here

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=88746885494
    Last edited by ScottJones; 03-04-2009, 12:37 PM.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

The trailer with QPR & Fitz Hall involved - lets hope all clubs get involved in this.

BORKED
      Last edited by ScottJones; 03-04-2009, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        The trailer with QPR & Fitz Hall involved - lets hope all clubs get involved in this.

BORKED

Whils I support wholeheartedly the idea & sentiment of campaigns like that, I cant help & fear that they are all in vain whilst we still live in this Society of Left Wing "values" where it is never simply the criminals fault, they did it because they "didnt have a father figure" or they did it because they "heard about it in a rap song or saw it on a computer game"
        Sad fact is things are only going to get worse & worse because people nowadays that are involved in this sort of thing have no respect, no values, & no fear of authority.
        If you are a criminal you should be afraid of the Police & if you are caught doing something wrong then you should be punished, these are the basic rules of society, which we dont seem to have in this country at the moment.
        And since when has "Life" meant 14 years like that dirty little scumbag got for Jimmy Mizen last week, he gets out of prison when he is 33 years old, he clearly hasnt served life in prison has he ??
        If you commit murder in America, you dont come out after 14 years, you dont come out at all, and if they need to build more prisons, they build them.
        Sad to see what has happened to this country of ours.

Comment

We can't give up.

That's all I know.

Comment

Maybe a starting point would be: If someone stabs someone & kills them, it is their fault & not societys ?
            That tends to be what happens in other civilised countrys strangely enough.
            If you kill someone in America, you are going to breathe your last breath in prison, in this country most people dont even get 10 years for killing someone.
            Left Wing "Values" = The best acccomplice a criminal can ever dream of.
            If you are up to no good in America, sooner or later, you are going to get hit, & hit HARD.

Comment

Maybe the starting point should be stopping youngsters carrying.

Prison doesn't seem to be a deterrent anymore

Comment

We can't give up.

That's all I know.
                Agreed! KLR makes some very good points as well.

Comment

Maybe the starting point should be stopping youngsters carrying.

Prison doesn't seem to be a deterrent anymore
                  They dont actually go to prison for carrying a knife though do they ??

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                    They dont actually go to prison for carrying a knife though do they ??
                    No which is one of the things Mark is trying to change. He says the only reason people carry knives is because they have the intention to use it. Unfortunately he is right but until the law is change the punishment given to those who carry isn't a strong enough deterent to stop them.

Comment

For me knife and gun crime in London is an ethnicity / cultural issue, the statistics don't lie before any lefties start jumping on me for commenting in this way. I was born in White City, went to local schools and I would say I grew up in a typically rough inner city area. During me my youth I believe gun crime was pretty non existent and knife incidents were fairly isolated. Now fast forward 3 New Labour terms and what do have a city full of segregated ethnic minority communities after an open door policy to immigration. It's not a 'multicultural melting pot' as the lefties like us think, London is now a f****** s***hole and dangerous one at that. You can analyse the social and cultural issues surrounding this subject to your blue in the face but I don't need to hear them. What I'm fairly certain off is that 9/10 gun crimes are delt with by Trident and 9/10 knife crimes are probably committed by ethnic minorities in the London.

Comes as no surprise to hear that Kiyan Price was murdered by a Somalian Refugee, I hope this Labour Government is proud of the legacy that they will envitably leave behind them for this City in particualr.

Lets hope some good can come from Kiyan Prince's parent's campaign.
                      Last edited by W12_Ranger; 03-04-2009, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        For me knife and gun crime in London is an ethnicity / cultural issue, the statistics don't lie before any lefties start jumping on me for commenting in this way. I was born in White City, went to local schools and I would say I grew up in a typically rough inner city area. During me my youth I believe gun crime was pretty non existent and knife incidents were fairly isolated. Now fast forward 3 New Labour terms and what do have a city full of segregated ethnic minority communities after an open door policy to immigration. It's not a 'multicultural melting pot' as the lefties like us think, London is now a f****** s***hole and dangerous one at that. You can analyse the social and cultural issues surrounding this subject to your blue in the face but I don't need to hear them. What I'm fairly certain off is that 9/10 gun crimes are delt with by Trident and 9/10 knife crimes are probably committed by ethnic minorities in the London.

Comes as no surprise to hear that Kiyan Price was murdered by a Somalian Refugee, I hope this Labour Government is proud of the legacy that they will envitably leave behind them for this City in particualr.

Agree with you 100%
                        Doesnt it make you laugh when the Met Police have a new anti knife crime TV advert and the kid who has done the stabbing is WHITE of course Dear Oh Dear lol, actually it would be funny if it wasnt so tragic, a promising young life extinguished by a somalian with the "street nickname of "killer" who shouldnt even be in this country in the first place.
                        I'll tell you the people that actually deserve such an awful fate, its those at New Labour & their Propaganda Department The BBC that are responsible for what has happened to this country over the last 12 years.
                        Last edited by The Godfather; 03-04-2009, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Good post - only thing I'd think differently is that the crime has always been there to an extent although it's the media jumping on it alot more now days.

Comment

Originally posted by danQPR View Post
                            Good post - only thing I'd think differently is that the crime has always been there to an extent although it's the media jumping on it alot more now days.
                            Media are jumping on the youth crime element more so becasue it was never a major issue before....

Give you 2 statistics that I know for fact 2/3 murders are committed in Bethnal Green every week and on average 2 black males are shot dead in Harlesden (murder mile) every week as well. I mean apply these sort of figures to every inner city borough in London and the government figures just don't stack up!

I am White Englishman, I shouldn't feel threatened and intimidated by ethnic minorites / immigrants in my city. The government has open its doors to a spread of violent crime caused by migrants from lawless countries who in my opinion are frankly not welcome. The spread of disease and infection is on the rise which places further burden on National Health System etc etc the list goes on.

All I know is I'm glad I'm not that same youth growing up in White City today, I doubt I'd end up where I am today as a result.
                            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 03-04-2009, 06:40 PM.

Comment

It's our kids kids I fear for

Comment

Working...
                              X