No announcement yet.

ol goochy will you look down on our club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loftus rd is a kaleidescope of characters and eccentricity......a utopic vision of wonderous dreams and realisations....hauntingly beautiful yet at the same time a relic of a bygone age!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

WELL

WELL MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SEASON WAS 68-69

ALTHOUGH WE LOST SO MANY GAMES

IT WAS JUST AN AMAZING SEASON

we got relegated but did we have some charactors

skinheadism was in full flight,it was so much fun,never forget seeing the loft get taken by man utd that was the biggest attendance of the season 31 thousand crammed into loftus road

never ever was the loft to get taken again by so many,me and many others transferd to differant parts of the ground,in those days all the clubs used to sing your never walk alone,and when man utd sung it there scarfs were an amazing site they were the only club in our history to fully take the whole end,literally the qpr had to vacate because we were squeezed out by the sheer weight of numbers,i dont know how many the old loft held but it was completely taken over

SPECTATOR WISE THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING SITE I EVER SAW AT LOFTUS ROAD
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

ted ted this season we will go down winning only three games all season.........jorden rhodes wouldve saved us n gary hooper .but hughes brought the disabled aj and the mentalists diakite/cisse instead!

Comment

well

I must admit my old facto I just cant see us pulling out of this one but if hughesy can beat everton southampton and reading,that will bring our confidence level back up ,but if we dont win those three games im going to be terrified,I JUST CANT SEE US GETTING OUT OF THE MIRE

ITS REALLY STRANGE BECAUSE IF WE HAD AN EASIER START TO THE SEASON WE MAY NOT BE IN THIS POSITION....................................come on goochy trev neil roberts and martin purdie look down on us and bring us some good luck

More...

Comment

ted ted i ve serched for the doddinghurst cuckoo an pitsea pidgeon to sek their help but they,like fulham away fans, are nowhere to be seen!

Comment

goochy

goochy me and the great factomondo are sending a doddinghurst cuckoo bird in a space ship to find you,

GOD BLESS YOU GOOCHY GOD BLESS YOU

THIS IS THE TIME OF THE YEAR WHEN WE LOSE A LEGEND WE HAVE LOST TREV KINGHAM GOOCHY NEIL ROBERTS,MARTIN PURDIE AND RUSSLE MORE ALWAYS IN THE NOVEMBER DECEMBER PERIOD

ITS UNCANNY HOW WE GET COLD WEATHER AND A TRADGERDY

More...

Comment

rip my fellow r,s who art in heaven......never forgotton unlike bob malcome!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  goochy me and the great factomondo are sending a doddinghurst cuckoo bird in a space ship to find you,

GOD BLESS YOU GOOCHY GOD BLESS YOU

THIS IS THE TIME OF THE YEAR WHEN WE LOSE A LEGEND WE HAVE LOST TREV KINGHAM GOOCHY NEIL ROBERTS,MARTIN PURDIE AND RUSSLE MORE ALWAYS IN THE NOVEMBER DECEMBER PERIOD

ITS UNCANNY HOW WE GET COLD WEATHER AND A TRADGERDY
                  More rangers dying in November and December is certainly something to look forward to then ted.nice one.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

my bp is 130/80 and and my bmi 23................im fine n dandy!

Comment

well

well factomondo has got a good thirty years of life in him at the very least,he could do even better if he didnt keep eating all those fresh cream cakes but facto just loves his cakes

More...

Comment

my old man went to School with Goochy and when I was young going to QPR my dad would all ways say hello ETC he told me that Goochy was a rebel at school becaue of the way he dressed scruffy ETC hes a QPR legend - does any one know where Tommy is nowadays ? used to work at vitacress on western international market ?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                        X