No announcement yet.

icf..............icf.............icf.............. icf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jela is a rasbery now,but he a photographer .
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
      jela is a rasbery now,but he a photographer .
      tad harsh leighsie...he sounds a bit punchy yes.....but so do i!!!..........im no raspberry or idve won gold the other week in the one hundred yards dash!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

he is a berry,hundreds and thousands and a flake on top.he took more marching than columbia made so had to give up the sword when taxing

Comment

must admit to seeing him inhale a rather al pacino in scarface amount in tenerife one year!!

Comment

he was hARMless

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              he was hARMless

Comment

few people shopping up town would dissagree with that lol

Comment

well

well many of us can only speak from personel experiences,my worst have been down at millwall,they are the club ive always feared the most,three times i went to the old cold blow lane,and it really was a mental asylum

i remember going once and they won 2-0 deryck possee scored two brilliant goals,there was absolutely not one qpr fan that I could find

but in the 85th minute our keeper went down injured and there follwed an explosion of bottles and creams of kil kil kil derected at the trainer of qpr who wanted to treat the keeper,a man in front of me pulled out from his coat a dockers hook that he waved around his head

i have never witnessed a sight like this at any ground in england,the next time I went to millwall it was with my dad and some of his friends so when qpr scored we stupidly jumped up and down,and celebrated we were in the stand but near the cold blow lane end the next thing I noticed was the whole of the end was staring at us
                  after the game i thought we would all get done but luckily these millwall couldnt be botherd but that cold blow lane had the most sinister atmosphere it was pure evil,thank god that every ground isnt like that
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Facto what did you think of babbs down Chelsea??
                    Just an arms Length from being a top boy !! Mucker

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                      hallo darkness

well I just dont know what to say really i suspect many west ham fans will be in the seats because there club took a very small alocation

but im 100 per cent sure they wont be the the kind of fans looking to cause trouble

the tbf and the icf are both fairly reduntant only returning for millwall games

the whole of football violence is massively on the decline,its like everyone always said if bristol rovers play bristol city then it can explode

if cardiff play swansea or ipswich play norwich or millwall play west ham etc etc etc etc

these games will always create problems but in 99 per cent of games its just a thing of the past

its not violence thats killing football its the massive cost of going to the matches thats going to start making people stay at home

I THINK IN TEN YEARS TIME THERE WILL BE ZERO VIOLENCE
                      My Swansea mates have fond memories fron the Vetch days of throwing darts into the Cardiff away end.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Just an arms Length from being a top boy !! Mucker
                        I like what you done there

where has this thread popped up from
                        Last edited by West Acton; 10-10-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Wow...this post is a blast from the past...the only fighting i do these days is trying to open a bag if salted nuts with me athritic hands!

Comment

where did this come from ?
                            i saw Cass in Victoria station a little while ago , big fuc ker in a sports direct england polo .Never got the love in with west ham ,very grubby club supported by essex dwellers

Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Think our mutual hatred of chelsea n wall saw us n the hammers have links chaps wise vesps.

Comment

Prefer Wall all day long to them Facto ,but thats probably due to being from South Ldn
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X