No announcement yet.

icf..............icf.............icf.............. icf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with everything you have said Ted, except the last line.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

well fraggy

well fraggy only time will tell ,lets see what happens
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I just feel we are more likely to see Facto allowed into LR with a herd of livestock than the end of FV.

I would like to be proved wrong, but I can never see there being any harmony between Spam & Wall.
        Work Best When Open...
        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

remember a couple of 'strangers' in the SA stand on a past visit by the hammers, no trouble, mind you, you would have been a right mug to start on these two
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

fraggster im with ted on this one....there is no violence at loftus rd these days as thankfully all the acid/e's taken in the early 90's has led to most 30 somethings being monged out and teh old school 70/80's lads are pillars of society /grandparents or dead...the 'yoof' of today cant fight as their over size trousers keep falling down and they cant talk properly...'innit bruv...wiiiicked man.....naaaaaaaawarimsayin............yes fv is dead!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

i'll knock thiiiiiierrrrrrrrrr heads offffff

Comment

I agree Facto with what you are saying about LR; but I can never see an end to the old Spam/Wall rivalry.

Also thanks to the wonders of Hollywood; the glamirization of FV, seems to of bred a new generation over in The States. The 50 or so Spams running 300+ Columbus Crew fans all over their own turf didn't go down too well & these plastics are looking for ways to try & emulate the GSH franchize. Sad but true.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

well

well going back to 67 in chelseas shed where me and 50 qpr fans planned to create the loft we didnt realise that our best friends the chelsea would attack us in the 68 mike keen testimonial home match and effectively take the nealy formed loft for the very first time

but the only two london mobs that treated us nicely that 68 -69 season were tottenham and west ham

we knew that tottenham would come in peace as they were our best friends

but west ham was a shock,the,although they occupied the loft in great numbers they just stood there singing there west ham songs and let us sing our songs,outside there was a bit of trouble,but most of the qpr fans were left alone so respect to the west ham for that.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                    I agree Facto with what you are saying about LR; but I can never see an end to the old Spam/Wall rivalry.

Also thanks to the wonders of Hollywood; the glamirization of FV, seems to of bred a new generation over in The States. The 50 or so Spams running 300+ Columbus Crew fans all over their own turf didn't go down too well & these plastics are looking for ways to try & emulate the GSH franchize. Sad but true.
                    well it really wasnt columbus's real firm....more spotty mail rats and assorted hispanics selling fajittas!

Comment

in

in fairness to the west ham I travelled up to birmingham to see there semi final against ipswich in 78
                      and the west ham really enjoyed them selves having the big drink in the pubs,but when confronted by about two hundred banner waving ipswich fans they just let them pass peacefully to the ground this was before the ICF was formulated

but it was the tbf and all there famous battle commanders were there so it shows that west ham have always had this mentallity that if people are going to go to a football match to watch a match they will be able to travel in peace

I would say back in the day only two london clubs atacked everything and everybody that being millwall and chelsea

More...

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                        That would involve actually going to the game though?
                        A Solar Eclipse is more frequent

Comment

well i was at chelsea in circa 83 with my exmrsfactamondos brother who was a 'face' over canning town and west ham really routed chelsea that day.....they were in teh shed/stalls everywhere singing 'knees up muva brahn'....'rabbit rabbit rabbit bunny bunny jabber jabber rabbitt'...teh headhunters were hidiing in the balck rose refusing to come out until west ham were at plaistow!

Comment

what the **** have Glasgow Rangers got to do with west ham
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Facto what did you think of babbs down Chelsea??

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                                yes yes ted i agree...swallow/jela/cass/the ayling boys/carlton will all be in our seats tonight........one with me but only hammer will know who he is
                                scully coming by helicopter

Comment

Working...
                                X