Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Helgusson is injured for the season........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Helgusson is injured for the season........

Balanta has hardly played this season, Vine has not played this season, Di Carmine has scored 2 league goals, we have a sniff of the play offs and we go and loan our top goal scorer to a Championship side.

My friends, only that could happen at QPR!

I can't bleeding wait for Saturday to see Di Carmine spend most of the game rolling around on the floor.

Good to see my £600 has been spent well!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Mate...I feel your pain.

I still think we'll smash Palace though.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

stop moaning mr cox!! did you enjoy the young west ham talent on show tuesday nite!!

Comment

And who my friend is going to score the goals?

People bang on about Dexter's scoring rate. Look at Di Carmine's! I bet the Palace defenders are bricking themselves!

The club is a fricking circus!
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
          stop moaning mr cox!! did you enjoy the young west ham talent on show tuesday nite!!

Not moaning just stating facts! Think the West Ham players were over rated. Lad from Middlesbrough was the best player. I wish Leighterwood was there to see how you pass a ball to someone in the same coloured top as you!

Comment

West Ham are a joke too.
            I've missed you, Dale.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
              And who my friend is going to score the goals?

People bang on about Dexter's scoring rate. Look at Di Carmine's! I bet the Palace defenders are bricking themselves!

The club is a fricking circus!

Taarabt, Routledge, Legs and ever Vine if he gets a game are all capable.

Palace are turd mate.

Anyway...I'm not one of those who slates Dex...You know that for a fact mate.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
                I thought Tomkins was head & shoulders the best player on the pitch.

Comment

hello bennyboy,hope your well mate.

dave the boro lad was good,but tomkins was the best player while he was on the pitch.get your hands of stanislas as well!!

Comment

I'm grand, thank you Dale.

And yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                      I thought Tomkins was head & shoulders the best player on the pitch.
                      spot on.there you go dave;D

Comment

yes ok benny.enjoyed the w12 club tuesday..lol

Comment

When Tomkins was on the pitch, England scored twice & he was dominant, commanding & completely at ease at the back marshalling & talking the lad Ciaran Clark ( the first goalscorer ) through the match.
                          When he went off at half time, England appeared to lose their assurance, & Italy could & should have scored a couple but for their profligate finishing.
                          England did deserve to win the match, but based on that performance, I have no doubts that James Tomkins will play for the full International side, he really did look a cut above the rest, so assured, almost reminded me a little bit of Rio Ferdinand when he is bang on it.
                          A very good player, thats for sure.

Comment

Bizarre how people see games. Yes, he was a good player but thought he came across as quite slow. Really thought the Middlesbrough lad was the best player. No doubt the lad comes from 'Barking' like all England captains!

My mate was out in Mayfair in some club after the game and virtually the whole Under 20 was in there. He said Sinclair and Tomkins were completely smashed. Good to see the stars of the future are starting already!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              Bizarre how people see games. Yes, he was a good player but thought he came across as quite slow. Really thought the Middlesbrough lad was the best player. No doubt the lad comes from 'Barking' like all England captains!

My mate was out in Mayfair in some club after the game and virtually the whole Under 20 was in there. He said Sinclair and Tomkins were completely smashed. Good to see the stars of the future are starting already!
                              If I am thinking of the same player that you are thinking of, then i think the Boro player was a grafter, but not really International Class, Tomkins on the other hand ? based on that performance, I will be very surprised if he doesnt play for the full International side, coasted through the match & was a cut above anything else on display & i include highly rated players like Sturridge & Sinclair in that.
                              Was I right in thinking that the lad Bertrand played at Left Back & Kieron Gibbs was somewhere in the middle ??
                              But yeah, for me, Tomkins was the stand out player, he is "ready" so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                              X