Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chel***. Mugs of the highest order

Comment

The real rivalry going back would be Brentford, but we have grown apart so to speak,hardly ever playing in the same league, i would say Fulham as the rivalry is both ways, Chelsea don't see us as rivals yet, they may well in a few years time but its always been from our side that the rivalry comes from, there more interested in spurs and West Ham.

Comment

Oh and i wouldn't be to sad if watford fell off the face of the earth either

Comment

The People's Republic of China.

Comment

Got to be chelscum, Luton, Brentford, palace had some run ins with them and baadiff sheepshaggers

Comment

A rival is someone competing for the same objective or superiority so technically all the Championship clubs are our rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                Who are they?

I know Chelikonovski fc is the one we dont like.

Are there any else?
                Your wrong about us not liking Chelscum We HATE them, along with Brentford & Fulham

Comment

Don't like anything about Chelsea. Sadly can't really call them rivals. Actually don't mind Brentford, they're a bit like us, but with no history of note. Fulham, nothing to hate, family club, soft target. I always enjoy beating a northern club, in fact I enjoy beating everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
                    Don't like anything about Chelsea. Sadly can't really call them rivals. Actually don't mind Brentford, they're a bit like us, but with no history of note. Fulham, nothing to hate, family club, soft target. I always enjoy beating a northern club, in fact I enjoy beating everyone!
                    We don't really have a rivalry as such.

We don't like Chelsea - although this is an 80s invention on our behalf - but they don't really care about us.

Brentford despise us but we don't really care about them.

At various points both us and Fulham have tried to turn the other into a rivalry but the timing was always bad: one for the future maybe.

The less said about the 'rivalry' with Cardiff which only exists in a song the better. This is one of the most embarrassing things about QPR this century. They find it absolutely bizarre that we sing about them and feel embarrassed for us.

Luton is as probably as close as we have to a 2 way rivalry but its pushing it to say it is one.

​​​​​

Comment

Don't get me started on Forest green Rovers!

Comment

Originally posted by Clapton is God View Post

We don't really have a rivalry as such.

We don't like Chelsea - although this is an 80s invention on our behalf - but they don't really care about us.

Brentford despise us but we don't really care about them.

At various points both us and Fulham have tried to turn the other into a rivalry but the timing was always bad: one for the future maybe.

The less said about the 'rivalry' with Cardiff which only exists in a song the better. This is one of the most embarrassing things about QPR this century. They find it absolutely bizarre that we sing about them and feel embarrassed for us.

Luton is as probably as close as we have to a 2 way rivalry but its pushing it to say it is one.

​​​​​

I don't understand why we don't change "we hate Cardiff City and Cheslea are ...." to "We hate Brentford FC and Chelsea are ..." Makes more sense as QPR fans clearly hate (or growing to hate) Brentford going by teh atmosphere and sell out back in November.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post

I don't understand why we don't change "we hate Cardiff City and Cheslea are ...." to "We hate Brentford FC and Chelsea are ..." Makes more sense as QPR fans clearly hate (or growing to hate) Brentford going by teh atmosphere and sell out back in November.
                          Would make sense.

I cringe every bloody time they mention Cardiff.

Comment

1 Luton
                            2 toss up between Norwich or Oxford
                            3 Forrest
                            4 all the taffys
                            5 soton or cov
                            Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 07-03-2019, 06:27 PM.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Wendall United under 16’’s
                              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                1 Luton
                                2 toss up between Norwich or Oxford
                                3 Forrest
                                4 all the taffys
                                5 soton or cov
                                Those are all rivalries of 80s tear ups ,

Comment

Working...
                                X