Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'suggsie'.......chelsea #####...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'suggsie'.......chelsea #####...........

talking all posh nowadays..........what a wazzack!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

nothing wrong with talking "posh"!
    and he's married to Bette Bright! Niiiice!!!

Comment

I was hoping a gust of wind was going blow him of the roof last night.

Just like I was wishing them lot a fall from the open top bus the other week. Hate all of them.

Comment

He was mincing around like Elton had paid him a visit backstage earlier!!!

Comment

Still a legend of music.
          My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr1882 View Post
            Still a legend of music.
            Didnt sound to good last night, more fowler holiday parks and race courses now me thinks. Legend mmmm not sure.

Comment

butlins/minehead..........says it all........120 quid for fat fifty year old natural skinheads to moonstomp all weekend whilst trying to still look well 'ard!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                butlins/minehead..........says it all........120 quid for fat fifty year old natural skinheads to moonstomp all weekend whilst trying to still look well 'ard!
                lofl

Comment

For me Madness was highlight of the night in a dour concert imo. I used to love Madness in the early 80's and just cos he's a s*** fan will not take away my liking of Suggs and Madness.

Comment

Few good anthem songs at best!!. Would you pay money to see them now? If so I got a weekend bash for sale at butlins only £350. Can get more if needed.

Paying to see Suggs=Madness imo

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
                      For me Madness was highlight of the night in a dour concert imo. I used to love Madness in the early 80's and just cos he's a s*** fan will not take away my liking of Suggs and Madness.
                      I used to live near to a Chelsea pub in Stanwell, when the **** made it to the FA Cup final a couple of years in a row, they played 'Blue Day' at full blast from early morning on a loop till the coach ferried the neanderthal knuckle draggers off to the game.

I hate Madness and Suggs with a passion, solely for that.

Nothing wrong with 'talking posh' though tbf....

Have an unrelated, but amusing gif

Last edited by DeepcutHoop; 05-06-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Last night was a missed opportunity. Had Madness played Night Boat to Cairo the entire shameful sham shambles of an evening could've been redeemed. Sadly they did not. Still love early Madness though - I had an epiphany at the age of six when the video for Baggy Trousers came out

Comment

LOL

If thats cheskis lovetoy then I hate that man more than suggs and would pay good money to be that number 8.

Comment

they died after there 1st album , became a pop band went high st overnite

Comment

a band from the 80's that can still sell out a stadium on there own sorry yes legends !!! even sold out a small venue in vegas this year so ther eyou have it
                              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                              X